Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Love, David DeAngelo, or Art of Macking...who is the best

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have religiously read Doc Loves articles as well as his "System". I find him intelligent and downright excellant. But what about the other guys? Like Brian Redfield, David DeAngelo and that book "the art of mackin". I am curious what others think of these people. I am pondering buying another book considering how much Doc Love helped me I figured more knowledge cant hurt.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick with Doc Love. He will help you weed out the bad ones.

Wish I would have read him before meeting the ex.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The art of mackin is the one I recommend b/c of the strategies. I still give props to Doc Love but I believe the art of mackin is more detailed.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's the best?

You are.

Any of the books you mentioned will point you in the right direction (except for Redfield; his advice is horribly passive), but rememeber that knowledge is not power, action is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love gives you a very good foundation to build upon. His emphasis isn't just on the HOW TO'S but on the WHY'S about women. Understanding the why's makes it easier to handle situations you come across that aren't covered in the How To books.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read 'em all, dump the best ingredients into that blender known as your "personality," and pour out a DJ ****tail that works for you.

Doc Love and DeAngelo offer more DJ-like stuff. Doc Love's stuff is geared more toward finding an LTR, weeding out loser chicks, dealing with reality and gauging interest level. DeAngelo kind of goes both ways: 1/2 DJ, 1/2 player. Anthony Berger's "Advanced Macking" is aimed squarely at the players.

Last edited:

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly prefer Doc Love. I think his IL stuff is right on the money. I already had heard/experienced the whole IL game even before I heard about doc love, so his ideas just solidified my beliefs.

The ability to read IL is the number 1 most important aspect of a DJ.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a huge Doc Love archive on someones site, and it isn't just askmen.com, it is a bigger sight than that. I will find it and post it again

Anybody read Don Diebels stuff? He was one that somehow I got on the e-mail list and I found out about sosuave from him

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with these guys. Doc Love and David DeAngelo have the best stuff I've seen. ( and I checked out most of what's available after a relationship went bad a couple years ago.)

A lot of people criticize Doc Love's advice and his book, because they haven't looked at it on a deep level. You really have to read between the lines in some of his stuff, but when you do, you'll understand what a deep level this guy understands women at. I also called him on the phone on a couple of occasions and his advice was spot on. He gave some amazing insight when I thought I already understood this stuff.

DeAngelo gives some great details at C & F and inner game. But, his stuff goes to a deeper level, too. A lot of people on this site have posted what they think is C & F and it's actually not. But, whatever works is what matters. DeAngelo says himself that C & F is just one tool in the overall formula for success.

All of this stuff needs to be looked at and understood on a deeper level. You can't just read or listen to it once and think that you're a DJ or player. You need to go over it again and again, go out and use it; then come back and read or listen to the info again, to gain deeper insight and learn more about this game. That's the only way you'll ever truly get really great at this. (Unless you're what Doc Love calls a three-percenter)

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Anybody read Don Diebels stuff? He was one that somehow I got on the e-mail list and I found out about sosuave from him
I think Don Diebel is terminator911 on this forum. Correct me if I'm wrong