Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do your female coworkers follow you on IG?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started a new job in January and a coworker looked me up and started following me on IG; I noticed I’m the only one from work she’s connect to on IG, so was wondering what you guys’ experience is with female coworkers and socials. Obviously I won’t act on it, but still curious.

Last edited:

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men being on SM is the entire problem.
If every single man left SM and only women were on it, they would delete it in seconds.
The more men that unplug from that wretched hive of scum and villiany the more power tips in our favour.

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was on SM. They did.
Why not act in it?
Don't **** where you eat. If you go after it and get rejected, you have to see her everyday. Word spreads around the office, and everyone knows you've been shot down. Does the girl claim sexual harassment? Does it go to HR? HR is like #MeToo on steroids.

If you start hooking up, what happens after it ends? Is this girl going to handle it maturely or is she going to cause drama? If you get attached, and she dumps you, you have to relive your rejection every time you see her.

We need to focus on approaching and acquiring women outside our close circles. Cold approach one girl once a week and you'll approach more girls than most men approach in their life.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't **** where you eat. If you go after it and get rejected, you have to see her everyday. Word spreads around the office, and everyone knows you've been shot down. Does the girl claim sexual harassment? Does it go to HR? HR is like #MeToo on steroids.

If you start hooking up, what happens after it ends? Is this girl going to handle it maturely or is she going to cause drama? If you get attached, and she dumps you, you have to relive your rejection every time you see her.

We need to focus on approaching and acquiring women outside our close circles. Cold approach one girl once a week and you'll approach more girls than most men approach in their life.
True. There is risk. I never actively sought out office romance. They just happened. I had 3 LTRs from work. All ended well snd we’re friends. However, The last one, several of my managers approached me, concerned that if things went sideways, I’d feel compelled to transfer to another location.

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. There is risk. I never actively sought out office romance. They just happened. I had 3 LTRs from work. All ended well snd we’re friends. However, The last one, several of my managers approached me, concerned that if things went sideways, I’d feel compelled to transfer to another location.
I understand. I wouldn't completely reject it either. For women I have to see, I put lower effort in and raise my expectations. Basically, if you are hot and show you're really into me, I'll give it a go.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who actually like you or have an interest in you (even platonically) will want to follow you back 99% of the time.

Girls who don't accept your request, don't follow you or check out your posts, don't respond to your DMs, etc. Obviously don't like you

Social media is a double edged sword, if your profile makes you look good it helps you. But if your profile reveals everything about you or makes you look bad it hurts you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t do social media at all. I don’t suggest it for anyone that earns their income as a W2 employee.
What about LinkedIn? People do LinkedIn for career purposes. Also, tons of men on LinkedIn are asking for dates/sex in the DMs, which is a bad idea.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s weird, she likes my posts and reacts to my stories and then like nothing’s going on at work, no IOIs IRL, etc

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t do social media at all. I don’t suggest it for anyone that earns their income as a W2 employee.
I get being careful here. It also might be keeping you from some opportunities. I think Rollo and Fresh and Fit say Instagram is the #1 dating app. Even if you meet a girl elsewhere, a lot of women like to see your IG for confirmation you have lifestyle, money, etc.

After learning red pill, I deleted a lot of old dopey pictures of me on IG, and reduced it down to ones that show value. Need to get more pics still.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started a new job in January and a coworker looked me up and started following me on IG; I noticed I’m the only one from work she’s connect to on IG, so was wondering what you guys’ experience is with female coworkers and socials. Obviously I won’t act on it, but still curious.
My experience is that having a non-bio STEM career was like ...

sausages-food-at-barbeque_800.jpg

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s weird, she likes my posts and reacts to my stories and then like nothing’s going on at work, no IOIs IRL, etc
That could be 100% platonic or her being an Instagram addict.

It could also be that she's smart enough not to flirt with you at work where there's cameras and your bosses everywhere.

My experience is that having a non-bio STEM career was like ...

View attachment 8168
You can find women in lots of science classes, although I only took the low level ones required for everyone.

One of the colleges I went to was known for its med school so there were lots of girls majoring in bio or chemistry.

There were like 2 ugly women and 38 men in a Calculus 3 class I took though lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could be 100% platonic or her being an Instagram addict.

It could also be that she's smart enough not to flirt with you at work where there's cameras and your bosses everywhere.

You can find women in lots of science classes, although I only took the low level ones required for everyone.

One of the colleges I went to was known for its med school so there were lots of girls majoring in bio or chemistry.

There were like 2 ugly women and 38 men in a Calculus 3 class I took though lol.
I had a graduate level course at a certain very prominent tech institute in the South that had a coed that had the sexiest figure I have ever seen on anyone in any of my classes. :love: The class was a ball-buster regardless (here's a tip - be wary of any course where the instructor writes the textbook :eek:).