Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do you wish women happy holidays?

cartier

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?
wait for her to say something , do not look at the Holliday season as a way to say something to girls
 

cartier

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
do not look at the Holliday season as a way to say something to girls
I don't view it as a time to say something.
Don't have problems with talking to women or not talking to them (as in this situation). Thank you though, I was of the same opinion.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I don't view it as a time to say something.
Don't have problems with talking to women or not talking to them (as in this situation). Thank you though, I was of the same opinion.
she knows that you are punishing her , and in the moment you Make the first move to conciliation the punishment will not be seen as hard as it was initially
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Back in my simp days, I would wish happy holidays to hot girls, thinking it would give me plus points in their eyes...
Besides Christmas, I remember I used to do it for other religious events. Funny think is that I'm an atheist, so my friends pointed out the irony in that and gave a hard time :p

That's when I realized I was just supplicating and cut it...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

cartier

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Is this your ego in action (are you butthurt)?
I see what you mean. Ego is definitely a part of it, can´t deny it. She's not my girlfriend and the fact that I'll go f*ck around other girls got her upset.
She was swearing about some stuff, nothing to serious but I wanted to set a boundary. Won't let her say dumb **** and get away with it.

I know she will stay round me, I have her on a leash.
I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. She definitely expects from me to wish her happy holidays, I don't have a problem with it, never have, as you pointed out:
-I do what I want to, basically, not because it's "polite."
That's why I don't want to.
 

cartier

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Back in my simp days, I would wish happy holidays to hot girls, thinking it would give me plus points in their eyes...
I feel you, I did that too, especially since I grew up in a multicultural surrounding and was expected of me to send wishes. No more though, real beta moves, f**k that.
 

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
Yes, if they are girls I really like. If I really like the girl I'm usually pretty close with her. It's not going to be someone I hardly know.

I don't expect anything but usually something does happen down the line because they remember and appreciate that you think about them.
 
Last edited:

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
I feel you, I did that too, especially since I grew up in a multicultural surrounding and was expected of me to send wishes. No more though, real beta moves, f**k that.
Yeah man, it's all just part of the general social conditioning while growing up...As you said, f*ck that indeed!
This was a long time ago for me, and looking back into it I realized how stupid it was.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?
Sent a bulk message to every woman you know that says "I've got a present for you right here. Actually it's not a present, it's my penis"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?
Folks be climbing mountains and hitting goals daily.

Who gives a fvck about random "happy holidays" "same to you" texts ?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Folks be climbing mountains and hitting goals daily. Who gives a fvck about random "happy holidays" "same to you" texts ?
for sure you are not adding points where it matters with this texts :)

if a woman was b1tchy for a long time , you just have to put her on her place and go missing in action ( without looking butthurt , but telling her that you like her and explaining her why you can not put up with her attitude ) , and wait for her to come back to you with a changed attitude
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Never sent wishes and stuff to women, that would confuse them since they know Im an assh0le.

Also I find it quit annoying when people I dont often talk take advante of holydays to text or even worse call, I mean there is a reason why we dont talk much.

Anyway if a girl pisses you off thats low interest and low respect, its really that simple...no woman disrespect a man she likes.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
If you can get a hug out of a girl (ie approach her for a hug and say "Merry Christmas") then go for it. Not texting, but in person. I saw a cashier dressed in a Santa clause suite last year and thought it looked sexy so I tried that and actually did hug her. She asked me for hugs later in the year and I eventually got her phone number. However, I got cold feet further in and stopped pursuing. I hugged a few girls back in the 2013 Christmas and sometimes they like you afterwards when you hug them like that. Its like my hugs release this pent up energy that turns on the girl, probably more effective than any other type of "game" I've ever tried.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?
Wtf does xmas have to do with a hissy fit?
 

cartier

New Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
for sure you are not adding points where it matters with this texts
Agree.
Sending/saying holiday wishes to familiar women just to say something generic and escape the interaction because one didn´t have balls to write/say something interesting. Or getting a dumb "approval" from women to get the feeling "wow I am player she responded to my holiday-wishes-message, its on". One should do it for important close people (family and friends) if one feels to.

My point was, I don´t send wishes to people I don't want to, hell I'm not even christian myself so I don't care nor I feel the hype/vibe of christmas. I wanted to see other people stance on the subject and if my intention was 'right' not to care about texting her on christmas (as she's religious person). Once again I was raised in a small town where it was expected from one (x religion) to say wishes to another(y religion) I moved away from my hometown, now to see the weird burden I had on holidays so I stopped doing it.

As Corrector pointed out; it can also be a good way to start a cold approach. I mean why not say something as it's a main subject in this time of the year.

Few days ago in a mall, couple of girls were wearing elf costumes and dealing out flyers. It was only natural for me to go out and start f**king round one of them. Elephant in the room. Easy conversation, easy close.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
I would personally send the message. If you're playing the game and getting into their heads over a period of time, the holidays are a perfect time to reinforce that and add an emotional touch. The self-proclaimed "asshvles" on this forum would disagree but that's bc they are playing a different role. I'm not a one-trick pony. I alternate between hot and cold. Sometimes I'm very sweet and send them a big ol' happy holidays. Other times, I'm downright cruel (but that's typically in the bedroom). They can't ever put me into a box bc I won't let them and that's why I rule them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top