Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do you wear lift shoes when you go out?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
I'm 5 ft 10 so same height as OP.

I refuse to believe that only 2 inches of added height makes people treat you differently to that extent. It's not like people can magically measure your height just by looking at you. I bet if you told them you were an inch taller than you are they couldn't tell.

Personally I'm happy with my height. I've never been called short, but I have been called tall before.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
There's a gorgeous Stacy at my work that made comment about how I look tall from a distance but she was surprised at how short I was up close, this is with my lifts on which push me to about 6' ~ 6'1"......

.....the heightpill has no mercy....
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Conor McGregor is 5'9 and not particulary attractive. You think women don't throw theirselves at him? It's about how you carry yourself. I'm 5'11 and never had any girl complain about my height. I don't date taller girls than me though that's just not feminine imo. If you taller than me you not my girl, you now my starting power forward. Go stand under the basket and catch them rebounds.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I just got called a "woggy manlet" by a noface youtuber :rofl:

When a girl loses her heels she's tiny and it's adorable. When a guy loses his heels and he's tiny it's wrong. Just spike your hair up and you'll gain an inch.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
Nope, I'm 5'7". Can't blame anything on my height. I'm like a chihuahua unaware of my size.
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
I’m lucky. 6”3 and 235 so I’m way bigger taller than most men. So no lifts needed.

love it when the wife wears heels. She’s 5”3 so I look like a giant when I’m with her.
 
Top