Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you wear lift shoes when you go out?

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? I've used inserts before but they never added more than 1/8" or so, especially once compressed. 3/4" is an enormous insole.

In addition, you actually have to buy new shoes which are at least a half size or a full size larger to accommodate these insoles.

No one will notice you being 3/4" taller. 3 or 4" yes, but 3/4" not so much.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She said they had to be a minimum of 6'5" and built, as she didn't want a skinny guy. She's gonna be waiting a long time for someone like that to come along.
Lamo. Looks like the sh** you see on old. Like these women who are like only 5 foot and they want a guy over 6 foot. Gtfo! Next time counter back when they insult your height about needing to lose 10lb and watch then go ballistic lol.

What has got into these women the last 10 years or so?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm 5' 5", and I don't wear any lifts at all. Years ago I wore lizard-skin boots that had the normal heel, which is higher than the heel for my current style of shoe, the boat shoe. Since I can't possibly compete in the arena based on height :mad:, I have to compete asymmetrically. :rolleyes:

Have you considered leg-lengthening? A few inches could get you into Chad-tier height.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the hoopla about Brad Pitt? I mean for a man he's decent looking, but you see many more celebs and ordinary people who are much better looking than Brad Pitt build wise and everything.
Of course, attractiveness should be gauged at prime youth. To paraphrase George Constanza, there are only 2 men that I will admit are/were attractive - Pitt & JFK Jr.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southern Cali is all about looks my friend.....

We got girls out here that'll diss 5'10" guys as being too short.....
My time in SoCal in my early 20s was an early introduction to inceldom.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, attractiveness should be gauged at prime youth. To paraphrase George Constanza, there are only 2 men that I will admit are/were attractive - Pitt & JFK Jr.
Pitt also has tons of fame and success as well. That right there boosts attractiveness right there. Status!!

At the same time many of these hollyweird celebs were not nearly as good looking when young. Clooney was an example I used. Decent looking guy but not nearly as good looking when young. Had dental work done and cosmetic surgery. A lot of these celebs were not that good looking until they became more famous and had work done to them. Acting skills do matter a lot still. Unless you're super ugly they can make you look good.

Anne Hathaway is a rare example of one who looked really hot when young and just became famous and didnt need any work done to her. Naturally beautiful. Many of these celebs are very plastic though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sh.itty thing about drawing shorter straw is that women rely heavily on the height aspect when choosing mate.

In spite of being:
- well educated
- able to buy my own apartment
- top tier face looks
- slim
- well dressed
- top 2-3% income in my country

I'm unable to compete for women above HB8 due to being slightly below average height.

I was unmatched multiple times on Tinder by women 6+/10 in looks simply due their reaction on providing them information about my height. Even women shorter by 2 3/4 inches are sometimes acting like DGAF about me being or not into them simply due to lack of dominance aura (I'm intellectual and emotional mostly, being dominant/bossy is not my cup of tea to vast extent). Some of them would literally prefer way less successful 6'1 guy over me lol

I would need superior lifestyle (not happening in the next year as I will be taking care of my apartment and buying decent car) to finally successfully compensate on that odds.

Women are heavily into tall, dominant and wealthy males. Everything else is secondary or tertiary objective to them.
If you were top 3 percent income here in the us you'd be easily able to get almoat any hot girl you want. Down here in fl I see lots of women with ugly old guys with money or fat short bald guys. I'd take being your height here in the us as a trade off if I could be in the top 2 to 3 percent income.

I'd rather be 5 foot 6 and have millions and have a personal trainer and jacked body.

When you're that high up on income it can easily make up for other stuff.

Why not try a better dating site? I went on tinder again to see what's up and I mostly saw trannies, fat women, women full of tats, sl*ts. It looked like women on okcupid and pof. Someone with your wealth shouldn't even be on that garbage app.

Hell a top 2 percent income man shouldn't even be using old there gotta be hobbies or social things to join the meet people that washed up left overs on old.

Men with high wealth like yourself needs to get off old. Then the rest of us get to deal with these single mom and post wall women.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh.itty thing about drawing shorter straw is that women rely heavily on the height aspect when choosing mate.

In spite of being:
- well educated
- able to buy my own apartment
- top tier face looks
- slim
- well dressed
- top 2-3% income in my country

I'm unable to compete for women above HB8 due to being slightly below average height.

I was unmatched multiple times on Tinder by women 6+/10 in looks simply due their reaction on providing them information about my height. Even women shorter by 2 3/4 inches are sometimes acting like DGAF about me being or not into them simply due to lack of dominance aura (I'm intellectual and emotional mostly, being dominant/bossy is not my cup of tea to vast extent). Some of them would literally prefer way less successful 6'1 guy over me lol

I would need superior lifestyle (not happening in the next year as I will be taking care of my apartment and buying decent car) to finally successfully compensate on that odds.

Women are heavily into tall, dominant and wealthy males. Everything else is secondary or tertiary objective to them.
Whole lot of self-limiting beliefs here man, but I guess a lot of guys come to this forum for validation and support.

Does being tall give you an advantage in attracting girls? Yes. Across the board, yes. Is it a primary determining factor? ONLY ON TINDER.

Women on Tinder get LIT UP by horny dudes -- even the 5's and 6's. All women have preferences, but on Tinder, preferences become requirements. If they have no screening mechanism, they're going on several dozen dates per week with men who don't meet their *physical* preferences. The only thing they can screen for are your photos and your given height.

Do you believe women will date/fvck men who don't meet their physical preferences? You better. Do you believe a woman can fall in love with a man who is a little shorter than she likes and has a funny nose or whatever? Answer that yourself.

They can't screen for the dynamic other male traits that trigger female attraction -- like having a dominant, alpha aura. Which you've openly admitted you don't have.

Is an emotional, submissive 5'8 guy with self-limiting beliefs going to have trouble dating attractive women? Yes.

I'm 5'10 first thing in the morning, probably 5'9 in the evening. I have never been told I'm short or not tall enough. Have I ever been turned down, or upgraded from, because I'm not tall? If I have, I'm not aware of my height being the sole reason.

The insecurity on these threads from how slutty girls select their one-night-stands on Tinder is sad.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Whole lot of self-limiting beliefs here man, but I guess a lot of guys come to this forum for validation and support.

Does being tall give you an advantage in attracting girls? Yes. Across the board, yes. Is it a primary determining factor? ONLY ON TINDER.

Women on Tinder get LIT UP by horny dudes -- even the 5's and 6's. All women have preferences, but on Tinder, preferences become requirements. If they have no screening mechanism, they're going on several dozen dates per week with men who don't meet their *physical* preferences. The only thing they can screen for are your photos and your given height.

Do you believe women will date/fvck men who don't meet their physical preferences? You better. Do you believe a woman can fall in love with a man who is a little shorter than she likes and has a funny nose or whatever? Answer that yourself.

They can't screen for the dynamic other male traits that trigger female attraction -- like having a dominant, alpha aura. Which you've openly admitted you don't have.

Is an emotional, submissive 5'8 guy with self-limiting beliefs going to have trouble dating attractive women? Yes.

I'm 5'10 first thing in the morning, probably 5'9 in the evening. I have never been told I'm short or not tall enough. Have I ever been turned down, or upgraded from, because I'm not tall? If I have, I'm not aware of my height being the sole reason.

The insecurity on these threads from how slutty girls select their one-night-stands on Tinder is sad.
I don't see what people like about Tinder. I mean, I paid for a month of it and just don't see quality on it. Mostly sl*ts, trannies, fat women, women full of tats, and maybe a few decent ones in there. I've seen better on POF and even that's considered trashy by most.

So guys line up for miles on Tinder and are willing to plow them kind of girls?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, chill down. Never said I'm submissive. I said I'm emotional. That's not the same thing. I can stand my ground if I must very well however IDGAF about power-presence (yeah, I know, my bad). Chi.cks try to screen for alpha traits on T. => You are right about it. Never said it's the other way around. I'm not saying I've not been able to pick up chicks there - I did, I had one GF that I met there, one STR and one really decent phuck-buddy. All well above 6, one of them legit 8 or 8+/10.

You are right that by trying to pick up chicks on T. I loose significant advantages of my other traits but I'm 34 old guy and rather fresh in a city where my social connections are almost non-existant. Do you want me to hit on chicks in bars? It's not like I'll make tons of impression in gym and I already start to look like an old-boy in a club full of early 20-somethings.

It's not that easy to get new friends in a new city. Is T. for sluts? It probably is. What are my other options? 90% of my friends are already in LTR's and same age so it's not like my football buddy will introduce me to his sister lol.
I'm around the same age as you. Why not try 40 year olds on OLD? Might not find many on Tinder or Bumble crap, but the apps like Match and POF plenty of them and it's easier for you to get a reply from. If they're hot looking and in good shape there is nothing wrong with it. better than a 28 year old Tinder sl*t or landwhale.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty chill, dude. I'm just trying to clarify that unless your strengths are being a handsome, tall white man, you'll face obstacles on Tinder that you won't necessarily when you approach a woman face to face and spit some alpha charm. Your game, in other words, gets negated in OLD because you can't run it.

Do you want me to hit on chicks in bars?
I don't care what you do, but if you're asking my opinion, then yeah, for a 35 year old man who is getting screened out by 23 year olds on Tinder for being 5'8, you're a lot better off going to quieter bars or lounges, dressing sharply, and approaching more age-appropriate women there. You're handsome, successful, well-dressed, and a little more mature. Play to your strengths. Or, use another OLD platform that isn't so heavily geared toward vapid 20-somethings trying to fvck.

If you're really going after the sub-25 age range, then you're stuck with getting unmatched on Tinder for being too short or being the "older gentleman" at a nightclub full of drunk kids.

Or you can keep posting self-defeating things like
or stating general truths like
Women are heavily into tall, dominant and wealthy males.
and drawing sweeping, absolute conclusions like
Everything else is secondary or tertiary objective to them.
to serve your own limiting beliefs.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not capable to sleep with 40 year old woman. I would be too repulsed by the idea of several dozens of c.ocks railing her ***** before me. It's a disgusting thought.
...but a 28 year old bar fly on Tinder who already has guys she's fvcking but is looking for more validation is somehow different? I guess she's younger at least.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
...but a 28 year old bar fly on Tinder who already has guys she's fvcking but is looking for more validation is somehow different? I guess she's younger at least.
I was about to say the same thing. Most of the ones I see on Tinder here in their 20s are worse looking than 40 year olds on Match.

A normal, decent 22 year old girl is not going to be on apps like Tinder or Bumble and certainly like Match, Eharmony much. In college or a couple years out of school and they still have social circles. Unless they have other issues they won't be using OLD. They have no reason to be on OLD. Why you think on OLD you see hardly any decent looking women under 30 on there? Like on Match the ones under 35 are landwhales. The 40 year old ones are much better than the 25 years olds on there who are usually landwhales or have some issues. Same with POF and such.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really difficult to calibrate for success rate when it comes to women age threshold but I think I need to keep myself away from dating apps for now - they made me feel pessimistic eventually eventho' I was able to pick up ladies there - it was only sex/nothing meaningful.

I really feel burned out by them right now. I think I'll take care of quality of my life and self development for the next several months instead.
Well maybe try some OLD platforms that are more geared toward what you're looking for -- (more) mature women who aren't looking for hookups and who will be attracted to men who have their sh!t together over men who are tall tatted juiced-up bros.

Fact is that high-quality women, or women that are good LTR candidates for a man in his 30's, won't be found in a nightclub at 1AM. If they're not already taken, they are meeting guys through social groups, or on less crude OLD platforms than Tinder. Maybe try Eharmony, Match, or try going to meetup groups. There are often women there who are looking to meet dating prospects but are past the bar/club scene and haven't had good luck online. Try it out.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I'm 5'7" and I don't care to wear any kind of lift. Why lie about your height like women lie about every bit of their physical appearance? They're going to find out later anyway. I've long since accepted the things I can't change about myself.

I don't have a full head of hair anymore either, and I've had women pull up my hair to look at my hair line. It doesn't phase me in the least when they do that, or if they comment on my height, I just smile and look them in the eye. If they don't like it, they're free to leave.

I will date a woman up to an inch taller than me, but that's my cutoff.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. I'm 5'7" and I don't care to wear any kind of lift. Why lie about your height like women lie about every bit of their physical appearance? They're going to find out later anyway. I've long since accepted the things I can't change about myself.

I don't have a full head of hair anymore either, and I've had women pull up my hair to look at my hair line. It doesn't phase me in the least when they do that, or if they comment on my height, I just smile and look them in the eye. If they don't like it, they're free to leave.

I will date a woman up to an inch taller than me, but that's my cutoff.
Next time they do that make a comment about their weight and see what their reaction is. Throw it right back to them.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
5'9 here, consider getting some 2 to 3 inch lofts to take me up to 6'0. I'm mostly curious to see what a difference it makes

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5' 5", so there is no point in trying to play HeightGame. When I try to game taller women, I try to come on as the short horny guy (which isn't a problem as it's my idiom, LOL) like Ron Jeremy - although I can't quite do him exactly, ahem.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm under 5'7" and nearly every dude towers over me, including all of my friends. It's most obvious in group photos of us all where I'm always the shortest guy in the picture. I guess it's unattractive in a club environment but I don't frequent those anymore as I don't like drinking and the music is often trash.