Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you wear lift shoes when you go out?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5 ft 10 so same height as OP.

I refuse to believe that only 2 inches of added height makes people treat you differently to that extent. It's not like people can magically measure your height just by looking at you. I bet if you told them you were an inch taller than you are they couldn't tell.

Personally I'm happy with my height. I've never been called short, but I have been called tall before.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a gorgeous Stacy at my work that made comment about how I look tall from a distance but she was surprised at how short I was up close, this is with my lifts on which push me to about 6' ~ 6'1"......

.....the heightpill has no mercy....

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conor McGregor is 5'9 and not particulary attractive. You think women don't throw theirselves at him? It's about how you carry yourself. I'm 5'11 and never had any girl complain about my height. I don't date taller girls than me though that's just not feminine imo. If you taller than me you not my girl, you now my starting power forward. Go stand under the basket and catch them rebounds.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got called a "woggy manlet" by a noface youtuber :rofl:

When a girl loses her heels she's tiny and it's adorable. When a guy loses his heels and he's tiny it's wrong. Just spike your hair up and you'll gain an inch.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, surely I cant be the only guy that does this...???...

I'm 5'10.5" (and maybe even 5'11" when I first wake up in the morning) which qualifies me as a manlet cause I'm sub 6'.....

Let's say I head out to an upscale bar, restaurant or social event, I'll slip on a pair of shoes that elevate me 2" so I can hit 6'...

The difference in the way people treat me is like night and day.

Enhanced footwear is almost becoming a necessity for me because all the women L.A. wear heels...

I was out on a date a few weeks ago with a gal that's 5'7" ~ 5'8" but she wore 6" heels which pushed her up to a towering 6'2".....

Guys, do you sport enhanced footwear on dates....????....
Nope, I'm 5'7". Can't blame anything on my height. I'm like a chihuahua unaware of my size.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m lucky. 6”3 and 235 so I’m way bigger taller than most men. So no lifts needed.

love it when the wife wears heels. She’s 5”3 so I look like a giant when I’m with her.