Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you want women to pick you up? (This time pls,dont insult me)

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I am posting another article here from Wayne Ross's book about getting women in bars and I hoped this technique will help the rest of others men too.However,I really need you guys sincere opinion and I don't want to start a fight or war this time.If i was wrong the last time,fine I apologized about it.

Without wasting anymore time,let's get to the method.

Okay,so you go into the bar and grab a drink.You see many women around that you would like to meet.What can you do to make them come to you?Ever dream of them coming for you instead of us going to them.?Often we would usually do what most other men will do by going up to them and start hitting them.

Now this is a big mistake and must not be done.You might ask,hey IntermediateDonJuaner,if we don't go up to them,and expect them to come to us,this is just like a fantasy,You must be mad DonJuaner.Correct! Sometimes we need to approach them and there are times when we are approached by women.However,what we are going to discuss here right now is not how to approach women but make them come to us.Not to say really come to us but we can make them accept us and reduce the risk of rejection to only 5%.

So what can we do? After you're in the bar,start looking for the women that you would like to meet.After selecting your target,you must make your move quickly,otherwise you will only convince yourself that it's not a good idea to do so.

Next,we go up to the lady and say the FIVE MAGIC WORDS.Just say to her "May I borrow a pencil?".Most of the ladies there will either have a pencil or a pen but if they dont have one or if they ignore you,ask from the bartender or keep one in your pocket in case of anything. You wouldn't be able to write down numbers if you don't carry a pen with you.So make it a habit to bring a pen with you every time you're out to bars or anywhere.Always have one in your pocket and pretend that you borrowed it.

Your only intention is to get a pen or pencil with her attention on it. Now go back to your table and don't pay the slightest attention to her. For the moment she will be aware that you're in the room. You write a short note to her. (I assume you can use a small piece of notebook paper or even a napkin. Carry one of those small spiral notebooks around. This should become a habit, how are you going to write down all the phone numbers of women you meet if you don't have some paper?) Write something like the following:

"Did you know that I have been sitting here wondering how I could meet you?" If you have any suggestions as to how I could meet you without appearing bold, or, if I should even try to meet you, please check one of the below. Yes... No... Go to hell ... try this... Signed.............

You give her the note and the pen or pencil and let her decide what to do. Why will this work? Because as I told you before, to meet a lot of women you must be unique and different and not common.

We must admit that it is not a common method as she will be flattered that you've gone through so much trouble just in meeting her.
So what can we proved from here?

Simple: Just imagine if someone borrows a pen from you,i am sure you will remember that person as he or she has taken something from you that belongs to you.Ok,now let us say,if the women is using a very expensive pen such as parker pen,I will gurantee you that if you didn't go back to her,she will definitely come to you to get back the pen.You follow?.Therefore what i am trying to say here is even if we didn't write that piece of note to her and just pretend as if we forgot the whole thing,she will definitely come to you to claim back what belongs to her.In this case,we are making women coming to us instead of going to them.

Well,I will continue this as it is too long.
Until then,try it out first and give me some feedbacks

swigue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to be nice.

I don't really think this is her coming up to you is it?
I mean you are getting her attention by walking up to her, in the first place.

This isn't really a very original tactic. Men and women have done this for years by asking for a cigarette, or light. Right?

Hey intermediate where are you from? Do I detect a non-English speaking country in your posts?

Of course, any thing you do to get her attention is going to work better than just sitting in the corner. That makes me think that this is a tactic for very shy guys who never approach women. They will say it works b/c of course it works better than what they were doing before, ie nothing.

The whole note thing seems pretty cheesy to me. I mean it doesn't show much confidence, does it? As long as you are going up to the chick, why not get some balls and just start talkin to her instead of writing a note?

[This message has been edited by swigue (edited 04-21-2001).]

Albion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this might actually work. Yes I do agree that it's more for the person who is missing a little confidence. BUT, many of the guys on this site are on this site because they are missing that all important confidence factor.

I think a woman would be flattered to get a note. It may make her feel like she's in junior high again and/or the idea that she's 16 again. unless of course she is 16, but then what's she doing in a bar?

Hell, I'll try it tonight just to see what happens.

-al

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the asking for a pencil and then leaving part. . . but there has got to be a better way to end than with and chicken sh!t note like that. . . I'll try to come up with something.

You need the pencil thing to work as a catalyst to a conversation, but asking a woman out before even talking to her has a very low percentage. It seems way too desperate. . . I think.

The idea of a gimmick for a conversation starter is something I have found to be extremely effective in cold pick-ups with women on the move. But it seems unnecessary in the given situation.

If she's already sitting down alone, you should just come up with some interesting comment and then join her. . . this is a relatively easy situation, so you shouldn't need a gimmick.

The note might, however, be a good ploy if she's with a group of people. . . that way you can single her out without having to ingraciate yourself to the entire group. . . if you do this though, you have to make sure SHE gives you the pencil, not another in her group.

I'll try to do something similar to what I'm suggesting and get back to you.

latiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really like the note part... I have to agree it just seems way toooo Tacky..... its better than nothing... but just too cheesie..... Ive never tried it though.... go try it out this weekend and let us know what kind of responce you got

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what swigue said. The note part is a bit cheesy.However,didn't you notice that by asking a pen or pencil,it reduces the risk of rejection.? This is already a self fulfilling prophecy.Just imagine if you go up and start talking with them,how would you feel?Most people will feel the awkwardness but if you are different from most men and have the confidence,you may do it your own way.

But i am very sure that many men out there is seeking a technique that would ensure them a little rejection and i feel that this method will work for most people unless you have something else better.Going back to the note thing,it is not necessary for us to follow exactly what has been told. We can make changes to it in order to make the technique works well for us.I have to speak frankly that I didn't follow everything that they mentioned in the book.Sometimes,we need to change or alter some techniques just to make them fit us.Remember,everybody uses different approach that works best for them.

So,if you have any better way of doing it,feel free to do so.When I mentioned about women coming to us, it is not about casting a magic spell and women come to us.Remember what I said about not returning the pen,let us say that you had forgotten the whole thing about the pen that you'd borrowed.What will the woman do? Just think about when you're in high school.If someone borrows a pen or your book but didn't return it,I am sure you will go and look for them asking for the book or pen.

The same theory goes for this.If you didn't return the pen, she will come and get it from you.Let us say she forgot the whole thing too because she was enjoying with her friends.I am sure she will noticed it when she reached home.Therefore,you've got another advantage.!The next time when you're at the bar,you can walk up to her and start a conversation by saying "Hey lady,I have something to show you.Here it is".I know what you might say.I will never know when i will meet her again.

Good answer.! Don't forget if a lady goes to a bar,she will definitely return again the next time.Although we might not know when,but we're sure she will return.You might now said, "hey you insane,what if she comes back a month later? I bet she will forget the whole incident" Correct,but if you are going to employ this technique,don't wait until she forgets it completely.The reason we are holding the pen is to make her come.If you have a feeling that she might probably not remember the whole incident,then it's your time to make a move.You can either proceed with the note technique way or return her the pen and try to start something from there.

Anyway here's the story of what others had done before.

Case Histories

Jim - "I was willing to try anything when Wayne told me about his new discovery on meeting women in bars. I had terrible luck in bars. I decided on the borrowing the pen method first. I figured this was pretty easy, or so I thought. I went to the Ramada Inn one Friday looked around and saw dozens of beautiful girls. I just sat there sipping a drink for nearly an hour before I decided to try anything. I was scared. I finally said oh what the hell. I saw a sexy looking girl sitting with her girl friend. I walked up to her and asked to borrow a pen. She looked at me and said, "Why, what do I do now I wondered? I just muttered something about writing a note. She gave me the pencil and I started back to my seat, looked back at her, and bumped into some guy at the bar. Boy, everything was going wrong. I went back to my seat and wrote the note.

It took me a few minutes to get the courage to bring it back to her table. After I brought it back and gave it to her I didn't know whether to wait for her answer or go back to my table. I waited and she gave me back the note. I went back to my table and looked at it. She marked yes. She wanted to meet me. I went over and she invited me to sit down. We talked for a while and she told me that was the most unusual way a guy ever tried to meet her. She couldn't pass up a chance to meet someone with that much ingenuity. We had a good time and I got her phone number before the night was over. We made a date for the following night. I met five more girls in the next three times trying the same method. Thanks, Wayne."

So,what do you guys think? Frankly speaking,I tested this method out before and it works for me.However,I don't know if it works for you guys but of course,if you feel this method is not good,then don't use it.You can alter the method and make it suitable for you like I said earlier.If you have your own ways of doing things,then do it your way.No harm done.Anyway,any feedback from you guys will be appreciated.

Until then,good luck!

[This message has been edited by IntermediateDonJuaner (edited 04-22-2001).]

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time when you're at the bar,you can walk up to her and start a conversation by saying "Hey lady,I have something to show you. Here it is".
I'd be careful with that response. You might get slapped in the face or thrown out of the bar.

Then again, you might find yourself in bed with her.

swigue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey intermediate,
you didn't answer. Where you from?