Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you want to do something dirty?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the movie " Lies and Alibies 2006 " Rated R............

Also one of the characters in the movie is a true DJ. A good flick.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally over here I'm dying to become a little older so I can explore these fetishes...I would have a hellova time with these girls.

But I can understand it if you guys aren't into this sorta thing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the pillow girl is quite different when not drinking. Tonight she didn't drink and while we were picking out a scary movie she got pissed off about some crack I made about not wanting to spend the night, and then she was like 'you're not getting any.' I laughed it off, but she did follow through. We made out a lot, but she did say no. She was so wet that it's hard to feel like it's that much of rejection, and I even told her that. But now that I know that she has rape fantasies, it is hard to take her seriously when she says 'no.' I keep wondering, "Am I am supposed to rape her now?" Obviously, I didn't, but I did half-jokingly grap her wrists and pin her down as we were making out - which made her moan and groan, and then show me the bruises that I left on her from a few days ago. She said it was a lot worse but had gotten better. So much for not leaving marks.

This not staying the night after fvcking was a problem when I was 19, and now it is when I am 31, and that is annoying. I don't like sleeping in other people's beds, but girls seem to hate that.

Pillow girl telling me 'no' over sex is fvcking annoying. My other ex I met from school used to hold out sex like like that like it was some gift, when she obviously liked it just as much as me. Women are fvcking annoying most of the time.

Beyond_AFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagined that your crack about "not wanting to spend the night" she got "pissed" over was something that suggested that not spending the night would be a punishment for her, which makes me thing that she could maybe be getting the vibe that you're thinking she's more of a "slut" or "ho" or whatever and thus tries to hold out in an attempt to not lose your respect.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
But now that I know that she has rape fantasies, it is hard to take her seriously when she says 'no.' I keep wondering, "Am I am supposed to rape her now?"
This is too f&cking hilarious. I would have started to, just to see if it turned her on. When I heard this story, I was thinking "I can't wait for my girl to get back from Japan so I can try this." Now I have to wait another week because I have to go on travel. 2 weeks no sex makes me a very dull boy.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You still with her?

Try the blackout game :cheer:

Have her exhale as much as she can, then push on her chest for about 15 seconds.

WHen she wakes up to you ****ing her she's going to get a rush of sexual feelings and might come right there.

Field tested, field approved.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
You still with her?

Try the blackout game :cheer:

Have her exhale as much as she can, then push on her chest for about 15 seconds.

WHen she wakes up to you ****ing her she's going to get a rush of sexual feelings and might come right there.

Field tested, field approved.
I don't think so. I press, kill her, think she's passed out, commence to banging her dead body, and now i've officially gotten my black wings!!!

I'll pass.:down:

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
So the pillow girl is quite different when not drinking. Tonight she didn't drink and while we were picking out a scary movie she got pissed off about some crack I made about not wanting to spend the night, and then she was like 'you're not getting any.' I laughed it off, but she did follow through. We made out a lot, but she did say no. She was so wet that it's hard to feel like it's that much of rejection, and I even told her that. But now that I know that she has rape fantasies, it is hard to take her seriously when she says 'no.' I keep wondering, "Am I am supposed to rape her now?" Obviously, I didn't, but I did half-jokingly grap her wrists and pin her down as we were making out - which made her moan and groan, and then show me the bruises that I left on her from a few days ago. She said it was a lot worse but had gotten better. So much for not leaving marks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnXtGINeDK0

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just take a shot and rape her...what the hell...what's the worst that could happen?

:crackup:

She still sends me myspace messages on occasion. She's about to become a lawyer...and possibly also a State's Attorney, where she will be prosecuting men for the crime of rape...which ironically is her sex fantasy to have happen to her.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard of this...its jus about domination..

some *****s like to be choked out and smacked around during sex....its cool as long as yall dont take it to far

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
I don't think so. I press, kill her, think she's passed out, commence to banging her dead body, and now i've officially gotten my black wings!!!

I'll pass.:down:
Oh holy ****, this cracked me up. Now there's coffee all over my essays. Black wings...

Nevertheless, I've found that (almost all)women love to be overpowered, dominated and ****ed intensely. Something in that sets them on fire. So, if she's asking you to pillowface her, by all means do it. Pinch her nipples while you're at it, pin her wrists and all that. Should be fun for you too.