Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you want a girlfriend?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I've been seeing casually recently asked me this question -

My response was "I don't want a girlfriend. But if the right girl came along, I'd want a girlfriend."

We had just got involved in one of those discussions about what we were both looking for.

I'm pretty sure I want a g/f but I'm not sure if I would want it to be her.

Any other suggested responses to kind of deflect this question?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she can't be the one bro? I mean, stranger things have happend. The reason why I say that is, every LTR I've ever been in, were with chics that I really didn't think would be the one for me. If she ain't, and you are sure... what you said was perfect as far as I'm concerned. Or you can say...

'My life is a mess right now, and I ain't trying to bring anyone else into it just yet. I'll wait till it's dangerous, THEN, I'll get a gf.' :)

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I was so used to having one that I kinda wanted it, as a security whilst still playing around...

However, now I've lost interest in that for the time being with most girls I come across... my intention is always to have a good night with them, but I don't really look any longer term than that, altho' I must admit that I would love to build somethin' more with the girl I met last Thursday she was just that stunnin', not that I let her know that, lol...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up InLaws -

actually I'm not really sure. When I first went out with her I thought she was a bit too goody-goody for me. Lately, I actually do really like this girl. The problem is, is that she doesn't seem to be feeling me as much as I'm feeling her.

If you haven't already - check out my, "I think I just got blown off" thread for the update.

Anyway truth is I didn't want to come off as an AFC pu$$y by saying yes I do want a girlfriend (and nothing else) - even though that's the truth.

The only reason I wouldn't want her to be my g/f is because whenever we get start getting physical she turns into a cold dishrag. I don't fvcking get it. I've NEVER had this problem before.

I'm a good-looking guy, I'm confident, and I'm a damn good kisser. :D

I'm confused.
:confused: :confused:

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bet is she really likes you man. Most times, and I'm only saying this from my experience, I'm not speaking for anyone else but me... but in my experience, the ones that are goody-goody, are really shy and that goes without saying but... they also don't want to be used for just sex. They want to learn, and build something special from it. Sounds stupid but that's how it is sometimes. They may see you as a catch, and they're probably aware you get around, and they don't want to be just a notch in your pages of history. So she may really like you, but just trying to be cool about it.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
My bet is she really likes you man. Most times, and I'm only saying this from my experience, I'm not speaking for anyone else but me... but in my experience, the ones that are goody-goody, are really shy and that goes without saying but... they also don't want to be used for just sex. They want to learn, and build something special from it. Sounds stupid but that's how it is sometimes. They may see you as a catch, and they're probably aware you get around, and they don't want to be just a notch in your pages of history. So she may really like you, but just trying to be cool about it.
Arrgggghhh.
My head hurts.

So their are two possibilities - either

1) She sees me as a great catch (which I am;) ) and wants to make sure that I don't use her for sex (definite possibility as she brought up being a little uncomfortable with how we met- in a bar) and she also knows that I go out a lot (and presumably hit on chicks when I'm out)

OR

2) For some reason or another I haven't been able to build up the ATTRACTION enough and am in serious danger of being tossed into the dreaded friend zone (if I haven't been already) in which case I'm totally fvcked. :eek:

Why does this sh!t have to be so damn complicated??:mad:

Here's where I think I'm screwed - if it's more #1 than I should probably make myself more available to her and let her get to know me better so she feels more comfortable thatI 'm not some dude that just wants to fvck then run. BUT, if it's #2 then I'm probably better off just staying scarce and hanging out sparingly and working on raising the level of ATTRACTION when I do.

Either way I'm moving on a couple of other chicks this week just to stay diversified:cool: .