"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you tip attractive young women more than others - so as to accomplish Beta game?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Btw, you don't want a chick who $ucks at her job for anything more than a f-buddy. If that's what you're after, do as you like.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Even in an LTR women are getting it at work. The number is high. And even higher of the ones not known.
Every man who is with a working woman is at risk of this. This is just the modern way it is.
Your hope is to be with a woman who is not so prone to act on this. Maybe culturally ingrained + have your game tight.
I'm well aware of this, it's what brought me here lol.
Two wives, were two sluts.
Other girlfriends, were sluts.
Now, I'm a slut too. I want my share of the "pie".
If I get in a relationsh!t, I don't go into it expecting it to be long term. I rent, so I can't lose my home to one. I lease my car, so they can't have my car. And besides, most relationsh!ts don't last long enough for a bytch to get half of anything anyways. Only two things they get all of, is 1)my pen!s (while we're together, and 2) both middle fingers if they leave w/ attitude.
 
Top