"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think young women would stoop so low as to make false sexual assault accusiations against "ugly, creepy" men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
Evidently, this poor lad has been run through the ringer on this:

https://reason.com/blog/2018/10/17/seneca-valley-mean-girls-false-sexual

The false allegations were life-derailing for the accused, who is referred to as "T.F." in the lawsuit. On October 3, 2017, one of the girls told other students that T.F. had sexually assaulted her at a pool; a Seneca Valley guidance counselor overheard the accusation, and reported it to Childline, the state's child abuse prevention agency, as required by law. T.F. was swiftly charged with indecent assault and harassment, and received six months of probation as part of a plea deal.
Months later, in March of 2018, T.F. was again falsely accused, according to the lawsuit. Another girl invited him over to a house party; a few days later, she told the school guidance counselor that T.F. had broken into her home and sexually assaulted her. The lawsuit claims she was coached by T.F.'s first accuser. As a result of this accusation, T.F. was charged with assault and criminal trespassing. He was removed from school in leg and wrist shackles, and spent 9 days in juvenile detention.
He was released on house arrest on April 18, 2018, with an ankle monitor, and specific instructions from [Juvenile Probation Officer] Michael Trego that he could not tell people about the ankle device, and he could not wear shorts or other clothing that revealed the ankle device, even though it was during some of the hottest days of summer. He was not permitted to have any visitors, phone, or internet access, and could not leave the house except for therapy, which he requires to deal with the psychological trauma he suffered, and to attend church. After 28 days, he was allowed outside the house only to mow his lawn, which he had to do in long pants regardless of the temperature. He was unable to play during most of the high school baseball season and was told by the Athletic Director that she was not sure he could play baseball because every time he was wearing a Seneca Valley jersey, he was representing the school. T.F. was unable to play baseball or work at his summer jobs for part of the summer.
By the end of the summer, the conspiracy against T.F. was unmasked: other students came forward with Snapchat messages that contradicted the claims of the "mean girls," who eventually admitted to lying. All charges against T.F. were dropped.
my opinion: Women hate non-Chads, and are sociopathic enough to claim false accusations so that they don't have to even have them in the same society. This lad will probably become a MGTOWer.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
She gets to attention ***** online and no fall out as men do not charge or sue a woman into oblivion. Similarly, she can sloot gonna sloot. Cucks still marry her after SMV cratered.

I pray I never have to think about it. If I did, once innocent, I am suing into oblivion and pushing fir hardest sentencing possible.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
She gets to attention ***** online and no fall out as men do not charge or sue a woman into oblivion. .
This is why I have said in other of my SS posts in the past that all men need to learn some law so when sh|t like this happens they can go after somebody legally without having to fork out $3-5-10-15k + for a lawyer. It's a lot of work to do your own legal work but well worth the investment in time and energy in the long run. This b|tch posted some sh|t about me on FB in 2013 and I sued her for defamation and won. She probably spent $3-4k on a lawyer fighting me, and all I spent was the $150 court filing fee and maybe $30 bux on some printer paper.
 

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
904
Reaction score
737
Location
USA
This is why I have said in other of my SS posts in the past that all men need to learn some law so when sh|t like this happens they can go after somebody legally without having to fork out $3-5-10-15k + for a lawyer. It's a lot of work to do your own legal work but well worth the investment in time and energy in the long run. This b|tch posted some sh|t about me on FB in 2013 and I sued her for defamation and won. She probably spent $3-4k on a lawyer fighting me, and all I spent was the $150 court filing fee and maybe $30 bux on some printer paper.
I spent only 80.00 $ on my divorce.....how many men can say that of a 17 year marriage.Very much worth it to do your own legal work.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
80k on lawyer fees or it was a settlement?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Let me guess...the accusers wont get any punishment?
i'm guessing since it mentions a lawsuit he is suing her too? but a legal action on state? nope, hey even on my country with bad laws put can put you in jail for false report or even worse perjury.

the kids problems was to take the probation, most guys are too passive he should go after blood now, she and her little b!tch friend tainted his reputation, she have to pay a lot for it

edit: ah here it is

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney. "

at the least the kids parents are doing they jobs now, better late then never
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
i'm guessing since it mentions a lawsuit he is suing her too? but a legal action on state? nope, hey even on my country with bad laws put can put you in jail for false report or even worse perjury.

the kids problems was to take the probation, most guys are too passive he should go after blood now, she and her little b!tch friend tainted his reputation, she have to pay a lot for it

edit: ah here it is

"But T.F.'s family is understandably distraught that the girls have suffered no consequences: neither the police nor the school district have taken any action against them, according to the lawsuit. And so the family is pursuing legal action against the girls' parents, the school district, and the district attorney. "

at the least the kids parents are doing they jobs now, better late then never
Principals should be concerned about broken legs as much as the school reputation, awfully you cant teach justice to those who dont know it already without special measures.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This is why I have said in other of my SS posts in the past that all men need to learn some law so when sh|t like this happens they can go after somebody legally without having to fork out $3-5-10-15k + for a lawyer. It's a lot of work to do your own legal work but well worth the investment in time and energy in the long run. This b|tch posted some sh|t about me on FB in 2013 and I sued her for defamation and won. She probably spent $3-4k on a lawyer fighting me, and all I spent was the $150 court filing fee and maybe $30 bux on some printer paper.
A friend and former playboy married, got beta, cucked, and she ****eddd off with his kids - assuming they were his). She emptied their life savings or should I say, his life savings since she didn't work nor make dinner or pack lunch. Furthermore, he ended up spending over 50k + on lawyer fees and time. He still had to pay child support. He got his kids only after she went full retard with drugs and lifestyle choices which endangered the children which led to charges and removal of custody. I can't believe he still has hair but, he's far from the man I once knew.

Men don't know exactly how much **** they are in and what they're getting in return, that being next to nothing. Cucks continue to be retarded atm provider male raising some other man's baby. Playing house with cratered SMV. It's absurd.

I watched 21 convention talk from 2015 by jam I Marshall. I like him for pickup but he's boring as ****kkk. Similarly, much like Todd Valentine, they both emanate a chill vibe. It's far from flash game but it's applicable to every man and a significant portion of women not space cadets. The only issue was that jargon he was pedaling regarding feminism. Much like madison, they both make points of creating a ego of that butt hurt chip on shoulder dude. We have all been there. The thing is that it's not useful in pulling babes.

Meditation is key to reset and be able to take the approach of, leaving her better than you found her regardless of how disgusting someone may be. It's more about karmic output and your dharma. Staying in your lane. You can do both.

I experience ambivalence as, I take the following approach but, once I turn that chapter, I have buried my past. It's like she died and I act accordingly. I am not saying I wish for death or bad. I am saying, I don't acknowledge and I cut all contact, social media, IG, numbers email and all means of contact.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Ridiculous laws in America. Those girls should be punished as an example not to use their s€xuality to ruin young innocent boy's.

They should be getting the same treatment he got and nothing less.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Principals should be concerned about broken legs as much as the school reputation, awfully you cant teach justice to those who dont know it already without special measures.
These girls should get double the time he would have gotten for being convicted. Start locking up women for 20 years with no chance of parol and i bet you women will be real careful with their words. Maybe even give them 20 years in a male prison, that's what women like this deserve.
 
Top