“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you think you will ever get married?

do you think you will ever get married

  • yea

    Votes: 35 79.5%
  • nuetral

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • no

    Votes: 2 4.5%

  • Total voters
    44
  • Poll closed .

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
im sure no one gives this much thought, but i just wondered, if anyone will get married. i would but right now im having a hard time raising my self confidence and finding girls that dont flake on me
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Yeah I will eventually. I love kids and someday I want one of my own. Maybe late twenties, early thirties I'll start thinking about settling down. We'll see.
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
I love kids, especially my neice. Shes really cute. I plan on getting married EVENTUALLY. However, I am not in any rush.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Like high 90% of people get married at least once in their lifetime. I'd say there's a good chance :)
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
yeh i want to start my own family, it'll be great, not just yet but im not in a hurry or am i wanting to take forever
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Yeah I will eventually. I love kids and someday I want one of my own. Maybe late twenties, early thirties I'll start thinking about settling down. We'll see.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Ahh... I stepping out on a limb is always difficult. Honestly... I do not think I will ever get married. Not because "I loathe being shackled to one woman" but honestly... I do not see a woman putting up with me for so long (or anyone for that matter). I am a very difficult person to deal with (I have the tendency to challenge people immensely) and I have the tendency to get distant from time to time (especially in my relationships). It is the reason why all of my other relationships have ended (I know... they have told me). I have not had a girlfriend since senior year of High School. I do not know... guess I will see when I get there.
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
I voted no because, well, the website http://www.nomarriage.com/ sums it up well.

I never want to be tied to a woman and I hate kids. Who wants to become a measely provider-slave for a family? Who wants to give up the power to do whatever you want, whenever you want? Who wants to put up with a teenager's ****? Who wants to run the risk of being divorced and losing everything?

Apparently many people do. It's just... I look at my friend's parents and my parents.. and I dont see happiness. They're stuck in a repetative and boring lifestyle.

I don't mean to say this is how every marriage goes.. but this is what I see.

I want to remain truley free. Down with marriage.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
if I was to ever get married, itd have to be in my early thirties or late twenties. I have a feeling Id get really bored with one *****. And plus the fact that no ***** can stand me for a long time. I wanna go places and meet different people before I even think about settling down
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
What a dumb fuuckin question for the high school forum.
Half you guys don't know what you'll be majoring in halfway into your college years.

Oh yeah,
Also, do you guys think you'll ever join AARP when you get older?
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Aw come on, just because what we're thinking now might not be what we think later doesn't just make it invalid! :p It's still an interesting question, IMO.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I don't know why the **** anyone would ever want to marry me. I'm not that type ;)
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
smooth, you can be my bride. ;)

shiet, seriously, i cant see myself tied up till 30's, but hell, anything can happen.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top