Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think womyn really feel "relief" at becoming old enough to be "completely uninteresting to men"?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
So cringe to try to read another 'I'm a victim' piece about women.

Some specific items are interesting. I heard about the blind orchestra hiring but I hadn't heard of the doubleblind female authored academia papers.
I read yesterday about a fellow sosuave member's goal to drink 2 litres of water a day and feel I can't do that during my workday as its not acceptable for me to take a whizz anywhere unless I had one of those devices from the outdoors store that mimics a penis.

Also, I have wondered why there's so little research on skene's glands and also, the most help I've received with female health has been from other females and even then it was imperative to be assertive and game them a bit. I now worry about a prolapsed vagina, wish the article hadn't reminded me.

It is alarming that not once does the article throw shame on women for not taking responsibility by getting into engineering and design more. Encouraging women to be inventors.
That 'amightygirl.com' feed I get to emails is a source for teaching about the history of women inventors and builders.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think womyn really feel "relief" at becoming old enough to be "completely uninteresting to men"?
Older women are envious of their younger "sisters" including/even at their daughters which gets all the attention of males and they hate it.
They crave for the attention like the dying is clinging to their last seconds of life wishing they had more; but since the male attention is now gone, some even become bitter over time due to the now non existing attention they once used to have.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, that's just trolling.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the programmers that programmed womens minds where the same ones that programmed nuclear sites safety systems, we would all be living in a fallout style environment.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman sounds likes she is complaining about the attention she gets, she´s really bragging.
This is so common on LinkedIn. 30s/40s women will often make posts complaining about flirtatious messages they receive. I've never seen a 20 something on LinkedIn complain.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so common on LinkedIn. 30s/40s women will often make posts complaining about flirtatious messages they receive. I've never seen a 20 something on LinkedIn complain.
Haha. It's funny how women complain about stuff like this, yet at the same time they say "it's a man's job to approach a woman".

Men are going to approach women wherever they are because if they don't, they'll never meet anyone. Men don't have the luxury of just sitting around waiting for things to come to us.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. It's funny how women complain about stuff like this, yet at the same time they say "it's a man's job to approach a woman".

Men are going to approach women wherever they are because if they don't, they'll never meet anyone. Men don't have the luxury of just sitting around waiting for things to come to us.
I've been approached by women less than 5 times in 20+ years of dating/relationships. Bumble doesn't count as being approached either.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that article is painful. I swear, the current goal of western culture is to divide everybody into various victim groups who can sit around complaining and feeling sorry for themselves.

That said, I remember when I got into my 30s, I felt a certain relief. It seemed like when I was in my 20s, there was a huge pressure to be hot. Getting into my 30s meant those expectations weren't there so much. I was a little off base on all that, but there was a grain or two of truth to it. So I could see how women might feel a little relieved not to feel like they were constantly being evaluated on their value as sex objects so much anymore. That doesn't mean they don't also miss being so young and desirable, but I'm sure there's a part of them that doesn't.