"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think women's desire to go to gay bars is really just a way to disrespect heterosexual men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
I reading about this gay bar in Berlin that evidently has heterosexual tourists from all over the world want to visit:

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...-fueled-world-of-technos-coolest-club-111396/

I've somewhat noticed this trend in my city (which is also very touristy, and has one of the larger, and certainly well-known, gay communities in the USA) for quite some time, in as much as I could pick in casual conversion about town.

my opinion: I am sure that the female tourists want to go to the happeningist gay bar in the world, and their weenie boyfriends/husbands just acquiesced. :down:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Well, if there was a lesbian bar, I'd probably want to test my prowess there.

All those chicks and no men ?

I'll start off the conversation with a lesbian by saying; hi, we both have something in common, I'm a lesbian stuck in a man's body, let's explore this unique opportunity ;)
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,963
Females do seem unusally fascinated with gay bars, and gay men. It's odd that they will so despise a normal man who lacks masculinity, but fully embrace a feminine male who is gay. Some might even have sex with him, or give him a BJ or a handjob at least.

Well, if there was a lesbian bar, I'd probably want to test my prowess there.
I've known many women who swore they were lesbians, only to end up married to some dude. I've known more who were lifelong lesbians, but there are some who definitely flip flop.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
It's a good thing that the ones who won't be any fun (actively avoiding men for whatever reason) filter themselves out for you.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
No. They simply feel safe and know they can have fun there without having to worry about getting hit on. Gay men many times act more like women than women do and they are usually very fun to be around. So its no secret why they like hanging out with them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
No. They simply feel safe and know they can have fun there without having to worry about getting hit on. Gay men many times act more like women than women do and they are usually very fun to be around. So its no secret why they like hanging out with them.
That. Women’s behaviour isn’t always about how to disrepect heterosexual men. Like many of you, we have things we like to do that have nothing to do with dating or hooking up :).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Women just want to go where other people gather for a purpose despite have nothing to do with it be it a gay bar, the gentlemen country club or the marine corps.

"let me in" comes right after "look at me" for most of them.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,963
No. They simply feel safe and know they can have fun there without having to worry about getting hit on. Gay men many times act more like women than women do and they are usually very fun to be around
You make a good point. But it makes wonder what it is about being gay that makes them tend to be "fun to be around"?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You make a good point. But it makes wonder what it is about being gay that makes them tend to be "fun to be around"?
Not all of them but many of them are "the life of the party" and really outgoing, friendly and have IDAGF personalities that allows them to do crazy things
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
Perspective from an attractive woman hanging out in a regular bar/club

90% of the beta fag dudes are laughably awkward and just plain bizarre.. gay dudes aren’t like that and “just want to have fun”

Try being an attractive guy (I’m sexy ;) walking into a gay bar and feel the weirdness of the gay dudes, you’ll find yourself avoiding eye contact, being timid and shy talking to strangers, because well.. you just get the feeling the way their acting is as if they want to probe you with their wiener and tell all their friends about it. Women go through the same vice versa.

Understand this dynamic, go out and joke with girls your gaming about it, massive ammo to get relatability and pulls

-chev
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
Well, if there was a lesbian bar, I'd probably want to test my prowess there.
This reminds of a time in the '90s when I was "out on the town" and every place just seemed to be the worst pork sausage fest imaginable: sausage and PIG women :mad:, and while I was driving around, I noticed a place I hadn't noticed before and there were actually non-fat women hanging outside, so of course, I decided to check it out. :cool: I had been a while since I had seen a fair number of attractive women, and so few men, at a nightspot (lots of "lipstick lesbians" that were actually quite bangable :eek:), but I noticed that these chicks were quite "friendly" with battleaxe butch heifers. Then I recalled that the name was "Rainbows", and it became all clear to me. :rolleyes:
 
Top