Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think women judge a potential husband on the basis of how much work he will do helping with child care, or whether he is a Chad?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
This would seem to indicate that a man doing a lot of child care would be desirable as a husband:
Studies have also found that fathers who work long hours have wives who do more child care, while mothers who work long hours have husbands who sleep more and watch lots of television ...
But then over at the YouTube channel FaceAndLMS, the message to seems to be that the only thing that matters is whether than man is a Chad.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been fairly well established that women will (generally) pick the guy who will help out as a husband, but will bang the Chad short term. Different goals, different dating strategies. I think this is somewhat skewed by the fact that the Chad-guy won't commit to her. If he was willing, maybe more girls would like to keep him around. Maybe not.

I actually think women get smarter as they get older, just as men do, and make better choices. They learn from their mistakes. Although guys around here have always preferred to characterize that as "She hit the wall, so she settled for a beta". Eh, as with most things, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Looks will always come first. Part of the reason is that she can tell his looks right away. The other reason is, if he's not bang-able, it's game over for a potential relationship (or hookup).

She might not be able to tell his potential parenting skills right away*. That would take more time to figure out.

Once she picks a potential LTR/husband, there will likely be some compromises. He might not be Chad or even Chadlite. He might just be a higher-tier normie (e.g. male 6.5), but perhaps he has a good job, high credit score, low Norwood number rating, at or close to 5'12" in height, and is kind to animals lol.

*Although she might have an intuition about it.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Chad nonsense is ridiculous, as very few women are ever going to have the opportunity to have an unbelievably attractive man want to bed them. Most attractive guys you see in the real world don't have tons of women falling at their feet to be with them, unless the girls are bat**** crazy or have no other options. People tend to date those who are more or less roughly on par with them, so if one attractive man doesn't do it for her she can always find another.

A woman is looking for a guy she is attracted to and if she has any degree of maturity she will look for a guy who has other stuff going for him. A good job, financially stable, intelligent/educated, has similar interests to her, mature/drama free, is a nice guy, etc.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad amoging a manlet. Chad adds insult to injury by pulling out the clippers and making him a baldcel maxresdefault.jpg