Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think women avoid short men because they know that any son would have a brutish dating life?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me perturbed:
"I use the 'genetic superiority' excuse. I'm not one to date casually, so I figure that if my 5' self dates a short guy, and I were to have a son from said relationship, the poor child wouldn't have a chance.
my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad:
"OMG yes, I have dated multiple short men. But kissing a short (shorter than me) guy was hard because I hate bending down! I couldn't throw my arms around his neck."
Well, you could bend down and kiss the lower head. :cool: :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend growing up (who just died last month at 45), was at best 5'10" all his life. He excelled in many things cause his parents Pushed achievement not just on him but his sisters as well. He was head of his fraternity, captain of a division 1 soccer team, MBA from elite school (not same as where he got his undergrad), ran his own business. Was "socialized" to the hilt and had "preppy" or "country club" social circles, just the "privileged." He was a good-looking guy pretty much, and I suspect he may have used steroids (cause I've known him to CHEAT and Steal fuzzbusters and radios out of unlocked cars when we were in high school; he was a consummate "fudger" and I didn't like that bending the rules so we grew apart after high school or at the end of high school). He was a WIDE short guy, just buff as fvck. His dad was a pro boxer, so he could fight too and soccer matches summer league or regular seasons regularly have fights break out on the field off the field kinda like hockey. He had all that, and women galore, but when he got married and had kids, THEN divorced in 2014, he had to enter the "singles game" at 37 as a short guy. This was no longer the 90s or early 2000s. So the reality of the current female had to have set in the past 6-7 years at the bars, dating etc. and almost Always he'd have to settle for a single mom. He made the most of his shortness, but it wasn't enough after divorce and now he's dead. I still don't know the cause of his death. People who knew him as well as my mother said that he would not have the mind to commit suicide. Still, I think that he's capable of suicide through indirect methods. Just because he's "tough"...my dad was "tough" but I believe he suicided through indirect ways (and he, a Marine, used to always tell me that suicide is for cowards). That's always stuck with me. He was a great dad even though he was distant and selfish. He just wanted to convey reality to me at every chance to. No fantasy. He loved mob movies and westerns.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey nothing to do with being short, if you are confident being short has no impact".

Now back to reality the answer is yes, women are like nazis when it comes of evaluating men...they would rather host a robber with the right size and shape than a nobel prize winner who happens to be short and ugly.

Thats reality after all you dont argue with women or try to reason with them, they simply follow their impulses and hunting for the best genetics (genetics related to look) is their first directive.

The problem is that most men cant accept to be impotent toward certain factors in their life therefore they come up with the bullsh1t that a short man with "frame" and "inner game" in the long run beats the hot stud....as if getting her 20 years later, 20kgs heavier and with two kids would be a victory worth to be celebrated.

Being short or ugly doesnt make someone less of man or an inferior being but its makes him less appreciated from most women, even those his own height or shorter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women select mates to have healthy and genetically advantaged offspring, so that's nothing new.

5'10" isn't short though, that's average height for a man. I'm 5'10", and while I don't consider myself tall, I don't consider myself short either.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10" isn't short though, that's average height for a man. I'm 5'10", and while I don't consider myself tall, I don't consider myself short either.
Since Captain Kirk posted this, I shall keep within the idiom. Being a "short" 5'10" is like Kirk going to another planet with a little less oxygen. Being 5'5" is like Vice-President Jetson going to a planet with NO atmosphere. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% of women will absolutely not date a man shorter than them. There are exceptions but it’s usually for a reason. I work with a guy who is 4’ 11”. Great guy, got f*cked in the birth lottery, but he has to play the hand he was dealt. He pretty much has to date single moms and play a beta provider role. Tall women have issues because their dating pool is limited to only men taller than them. And since the taller men are more desired they have a much harder time keeping one around.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read/heard where the Shorter your wife is, the longer the marriage or relationship will last. Think the Mountain giant guy from that TV show (I never watch TV so I can't recall it) with his short girlfriend/wife still married I think.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can deal with dating a tall girl, why not just do that? ... just let those 5'2" chicks go chase the 6'4" guys, and just get yourself a tall girl. Plan ahead: at least your sons won't need to deal with the same issues.
Yes, getting a tall girl is so EASY ... :rolleyes: :mad:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that most single women are 5’8 and up. It’s not because they can’t find a tall man to match their height, it’s their attitude that runs off most men. They have no self awareness though so they will forever be eternally single. Go on dating sites and tell me what you see, an abundance of women 5’8 and up. There’s a reason for that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that most single women are 5’8 and up. It’s not because they can’t find a tall man to match their height, it’s their attitude that runs off most men. They have no self awareness though so they will forever be eternally single. Go on dating sites and tell me what you see, an abundance of women 5’8 and up. There’s a reason for that.
Which country are you referring? in south europe 60% of girls on dating sites are chubby gnomes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which country are you referring? in south europe 60% of girls on dating sites are chubby gnomes.
Yea, I don't see what Rob says either on OLD anecdotally and obviously if you saw actual statistics it would be shown to be wrong too.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like this where women aren't attracted to a particular trait are all subconscious/instinctual responses. When a woman meets a guy who is 5'2" she isn't actually thinking, if I have children with him they'll be short and therefore not attractive, but more like "I'm not into short guys".

I live in Arizona and I see tons of short Mexican guys with really hot Mexican women, so I'm thinking it may not be all that universal across cultures.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say its not 5'10 like 1,80 M? that is kinda not short, i'm 1,80 and most of time i'm taller then most guys and girls here, save for some i'm normally taller and stronger

but in general woman will not date guys smaller, unless you have huge others advantages, like being rich or extremally popular, the idea is showing even you being smaller you can pull woman and have power to toss around, but that means real power, not like a small dog making most noise to look scarier, no one belive on that, its look false and people know it

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to hear it about the poor short men.

Do you know how many times I have seen below average height men with an attractive woman? More times than I can count.

My ex-colleague is an adorable 5'0 exotic lookin Puerto Rican chick, her fiance is 5'2 and not even good looking.

I'm six feet tall and single. Where's my woman? Yeah, poor short men.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like this where women aren't attracted to a particular trait are all subconscious/instinctual responses. When a woman meets a guy who is 5'2" she isn't actually thinking, if I have children with him they'll be short and therefore not attractive, but more like "I'm not into short guys".

I live in Arizona and I see tons of short Mexican guys with really hot Mexican women, so I'm thinking it may not be all that universal across cultures.
Exactly! I worked with an adorable young Hispanic chick. Great, bubbly personality too! Frizzy black hair and light eyes and skin Her fiance is 5'2" and Hispanic. Yeah, poor short men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think that is a major factor in avoiding short men. Due to the problem of too many men, women have an abundance of men pursuing them. Because of this abundance, nearly every white woman believes she is entitled to a man 6'0"+. This is especially acute if she uses apps to meet men, which most white women in their 20s/30s do at this point, especially the ones living in big cities and having a bachelor's degree or higher. Hispanic women are a little bit more reasonable on the height thing in my experience.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US. I haven’t been on online dating in a long time but there used to be an abundance of above average height women on there. 5’7 and up was common.