"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think women are so hypergamous that even if they are not a stage of life to have children, they will make an exception for Chad's sperm?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I got pregnant unexpectedly, on a one-night stand halfway through what was supposed to be a yearlong trip around the world. The father is a personal trainer from New Zealand. I don’t know his last name, haven’t spoken to him since that night, and hadn’t planned to have sex with him when I’d invited him back to the room I was renting after we’d met at a bar. In the heat of the moment, one thing led to another.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
I think it's simpler than that. All reason goes out of the window when they are appropriately aroused by the possibility of an intimate encounter with someone they are CHEMICALLY attracted to, regardless of social, marital or financial consequence. Women are in essence thrillseeking children stuck cognitively at approx age 15 except they are fitted with adult vaginas. Chad is just a fairground ride to them and in my experience at least, sacrificing the opportunity to have a go on Chad is something the vast majority are entirely incapable of.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
The simple answer is, Yes. Absolutely.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Yes.
This sperm would be valuable and literally life altering to her, Lmao!

I'll try to explain : member lamath came up with the theory awhile ago that women are in competition with men for genetic reproduction(as they become a part of her DNA)

If she can take his genes from sperm but not get pregnant, she's laughing and won? and if she takes his sperm and gets pregnant, well, he won.

Only as applies to competition for gene reproduction to improve the woman's DNA.

I would appreciate learning if any studies have been done on this theory.
Member ImTheDoubleGreatest! was interested in and good at looking up studies.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top