Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think women are so hypergamous that even if they are not a stage of life to have children, they will make an exception for Chad's sperm?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I got pregnant unexpectedly, on a one-night stand halfway through what was supposed to be a yearlong trip around the world. The father is a personal trainer from New Zealand. I don’t know his last name, haven’t spoken to him since that night, and hadn’t planned to have sex with him when I’d invited him back to the room I was renting after we’d met at a bar. In the heat of the moment, one thing led to another.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's simpler than that. All reason goes out of the window when they are appropriately aroused by the possibility of an intimate encounter with someone they are CHEMICALLY attracted to, regardless of social, marital or financial consequence. Women are in essence thrillseeking children stuck cognitively at approx age 15 except they are fitted with adult vaginas. Chad is just a fairground ride to them and in my experience at least, sacrificing the opportunity to have a go on Chad is something the vast majority are entirely incapable of.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer is, Yes. Absolutely.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.
This sperm would be valuable and literally life altering to her, Lmao!

I'll try to explain : member lamath came up with the theory awhile ago that women are in competition with men for genetic reproduction(as they become a part of her DNA)

If she can take his genes from sperm but not get pregnant, she's laughing and won? and if she takes his sperm and gets pregnant, well, he won.

Only as applies to competition for gene reproduction to improve the woman's DNA.

I would appreciate learning if any studies have been done on this theory.
Member ImTheDoubleGreatest! was interested in and good at looking up studies.

Last edited: