Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think wifey is always perturbed if hubby doesn't want to work, even in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Coronavirus has ruined everything. My IRA is a shambles due to the pandemic, and now I’m working from home. I see him every day relaxing and taking it easy while I work. I’ve suggested jobs with car services and food-delivery services, but to no avail. He simply refuses to work, and now he has good reason not to. What are my options? Bills need to be paid. I need him to start working soon.
my opinion: Women don't care if the husband gets ill from working; to them, a man is a d!ck with a wallet. :down:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line though is a man should be doing something. Being idle and just 'chilling' all day will end badly. One should always be pushing to make improvements to ones self. Its much easier to keep on pushing than it is to stop and get that motor going again.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman get jealous easily, so if you looks like work less then her or have a better life then her, she will get pissed, tell me how many here they mom pissed teh hell out of you when you had a day off and could sleep the whole morning? mine did that a lot, when I only had classes at night and teh whole day free, she couldn't stand it

pretty sure most here will notice that

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man is the performer and always will be. Doesn't matter if he's a self made billionaire, if he's just sitting around at home that's what she sees, and what she sees is her reality. She will not stand that, he has to do something, always. If he's just chilling it must mean there's something wrong with him, he must be useless as a protector and provider on a very deep primitive level her brain tells her subconsciously.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My job may disappear due to projects being cancelled. If so I LL be applying for work up and down the country, studying, fixing house and car and working out. Always stuff needs doing.