Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think we'll ever see a bachelor America president?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading how the USA-France State visit had one part that was a "double date", and it got me thinking. With so many men going dateless these days :mad:, years from now there will be a whole lot of incelibate men at the age at which they could be President. :eek: That said, it would seem that as per Henry Kissinger "power is a powerful aphrodisiac", so it would seem that anyone approaching the level of becoming President would have already secured steady poon. :rolleyes: Alternatively, it would seem that voters would think that any man at the level who could not score a wife (or a husband, these days :rolleyes:), would have to be an incredible loser, and no one wants to vote for a loser.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have already seen a bachelor American president. The 15th President, James Buchanan, was never married. He was the president that preceded Abraham Lincoln, serving from 1857-1861.

Grover Cleveland was elected president as an unmarried man for a term beginning in 1885, but got married during his first term in the White House.

In 2016, Senator Lindsey Graham, a never married and childless man, ran for President as a member of the Republican Patry. He dropped out of the race before the first primary.

In 2020, Senator Cory Brooker, a never married and childless man, ran for President as a member of the Democratic Party. He also dropped out of the race before the first primary.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have already seen a bachelor American president. The 15th President, James Buchanan, was never married. He was the president that preceded Abraham Lincoln, serving from 1857-1861.

Grover Cleveland was elected president as an unmarried man for a term beginning in 1885, but got married during his first term in the White House.

In 2016, Senator Lindsey Graham, a never married and childless man, ran for President as a member of the Republican Patry. He dropped out of the race before the first primary.

In 2020, Senator Cory Brooker, a never married and childless man, ran for President as a member of the Democratic Party. He also dropped out of the race before the first primary.
I think he means president in the modern femi-nazi times. Of course if it's in the 1800s, a man who is not married is not an incel but has chosen not to get married. Women were property at that time and they could not vote or do anything without a man unless they were some wealthy spinster which was rare. A woman who doesn't have a man would just end up starving and that's that. Therefore, those above examples should be disqualified as those times are too radically and extremely different compared to today.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m certain we will see a woman President and a gay president before we see that.
I believe we will see a woman President before we see our next unmarried male President too.

Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott, and Cory Booker have all failed in recent years running for President as an unmarried male. Graham has been most commonly mentioned in homosexual rumors. Divorced male Adlai Stevenson was the last unmarried man to get a major party nomination for President when he was the Democratic Party nominee in 1956. In 1956, Stevenson was a divorced male with children in 1956.

A woman has been a major party nominee more recently than 1956, as Hillary Clinton was the Democratic Party nominee in 2016.

It is unknown whether the first woman President will be a married woman (likely with children) or a spinster, cat lady type. More of the female state governors in the USA have been married women with children. There have been exceptions. Janet Napolitano (Governor of Arizona 2003-2009) never married and never had children. There have been rumors that Napolitano is a lesbian.

Supreme Court justice Elena Kagan has never married and never had children. There have also been rumors about her being a lesbian. Justice Sonia Sotomayor was married from 1976-1983 but never re-married and never had children. There were also rumors about her being lesbian too.