Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Trump's new immigration plan will just mean more scrotums in the USA?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is to have more visas for skilled immigrants (putting American engineers like me even more out of business :mad:) instead of family-based visas - like the kind that his in-laws got. :rolleyes:

It's pretty good bet that these skilled immigrants will be carrying a scrotum and not a vulva. :mad: YouTube philosopher "Roller" Steve Hoca has been making this point for quite some time.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do is see the Concern for our race when we get hit by a hurricane or tornado or some other catastrophe and it's crickets. It's like a dog is gonna care for you when you die or a cat may eat your dead body yum yum. The way Trump and the like treats "immigrants" is as if they are "pets" or dogs and cats with no reciprocal sacrifice for those not like themselves or tribe. It's a gigantic JOKE, just like the moon landing is FAKE. So many truths right in front of our faces.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And sure NAWALT or NAIALT (not all immigrants are like that, but what are we talking about less than 1% reciprocate sacrifice for those not like themselves, tribe, or RACE/family?). This is a slow churning suicide, a slow genocide of the WHITE race, and Trump and his backers are all for it (even if some of them don't even know what the underlying motive is, punishable by International Law).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of borders is stupid. People should be FREE to go wherever the fukk they want.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we now switching from your value system to those of a Government?

I wasn't speaking of Governments, nor were you.
I don't follow.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The idea is to have more visas for skilled immigrants (putting American engineers like me even more out of business :mad:) instead of family-based visas - like the kind that his in-laws got. :rolleyes:

It's pretty good bet that these skilled immigrants will be carrying a scrotum and not a vulva. :mad: YouTube philosopher "Roller" Steve Hoca has been making this point for quite some time.
If u r a capable engineer then you have nothing to worry about. You will be wanted and welcomed in many countries.

Only men who are basically incapable has much to fear and wishes to keep to the status quo.

Some even have the gall to demand extra discounts or preferential treatments, calling it rights - just another word for being lazy like an entitled little princess.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of borders is stupid. People should be FREE to go wherever the fukk they want.
The genetic urge is an urge to perpetuate OUR KIND, people who LOOK LIKE US.

Take a look at this “no borders” crap and then take a look at nature. A bird or a monkey will allow a different kind of bird or monkey to cross its borders with no problem. But if an INTERBREEDABLE type comes on its ground, there’s a fight.

This is EXACTLY what the Wordist always told us that nature did NOT do.

Nothing is more of a violation of nature than the idea of Humanity.

Race is a FAMILY. People tend to marry people who look like them, even when they cross the sea.

The battle which produced us was a battle between interbreedable groups.

You can talk your throat raw and make whites defenseless, but Hispanics are going to fight for Hispanics, blacks for black. You would be astonished if an Oriental did not take an insult to orientals far more personally than he would an attack on Australian aborigines.

When someone says something negative about Jews, what group do you expect to lead the charge against them?

Jews, of course.

Only whites are not supposed to react this way.

Nobody, but NOBODY takes this “mankind” crap seriously unless they’re talking about white people.

In all of nature, the battles are between INTERBREEDABLE groups.

Get up to date.

The time is past when a Marx could say that all human class distinctions are artificial results of economics. Now we know that class is alive and well in every social animal.

The days of the sweet little chimpanzee munching on his grass and puzzling over the violence of man are OVER. We have seen them tear monkeys to pieces and eat the,

GET OVER THE OUTDATED CRAP.

Leave Humanity in the past where it belongs, and join us in the new millennium.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borders and passports are stupid as much as walls and keys but I guess you're not that open minded when it comes of your fridge and your sofa.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borders and passports are stupid as much as walls and keys but I guess you're not that open minded when it comes of your fridge and your sofa.
Personal security is a bit different than supposed national security. Borders are in fact, imaginary lines. National/state governments have fukked up their right to own land, by charging property taxes. They are the master, and you are the slave.

Wake the fukk up. Taxation is theft.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal security is a bit different than supposed national security. Borders are in fact, imaginary lines. National/state governments have fukked up their right to own land, by charging property taxes. They are the master, and you are the slave.

Wake the fukk up. Taxation is theft.
Taxation itself is not theft as long as money is used to provide fair services to tax payers, taxation becomes theft once its used to benefit those who are not paying for it wheter those are politicians or immigrants allowed inside.

Taxation is theft once you tax harry, antonio and didier to provide accommodation and welfare for aziz, mohamed and thabo.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taxation itself is not theft as long as money is used to provide fair services to tax payers, taxation becomes theft once its used to benefit those who are not paying for it wheter those are politicians or immigrants allowed inside.

Taxation is theft once you tax harry, antonio and didier to provide accommodation and welfare for aziz, mohamed and thabo.
Extortion

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Many many years ago, in a European country I won't name, built a couple of tall nice looking apartments, had them fully furnished with furniture's and electrical appliances.

And provided it to some poor immigrants.

Then the snow came, and the immigrants took their furniture's, lit em up, had a huge bonfire and some barbecue going LOL !

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witnessed it myself.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many many years ago, in a European country I won't name, built a couple of tall nice looking apartments, had them fully furnished with furniture's and electrical appliances.

And provided it to some poor immigrants.

Then the snow came, and the immigrants took their furniture's, lit em up, had a huge bonfire and some barbecue going LOL !

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't witnessed it myself.
Hard to guess which country is cause its common pratice among certain groups of people, the dumb leftists with too much public money and the cleaned up savages.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why can't an American engineer like yourself compete with skilled immigrants in the workforce? One would think that you would automatically have certain advantages, such a language and cultural skills. We have this system in Canada and it seems to be working quite well.

As for family-based visas, a.k.a. chain migration, that is the worst kind of immigration system you can possibly imagine. You have one immigrant from a third-world country who eventually brings his entire clan over. Most of his relatives are not going to be skilled workers and will either work low paying jobs (which are rapidly being made obsolete thanks to automation), or, more likely, not work at all.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about whether you can compete, the question is why are we competing with foreigners for jobs in our own countries???
Obviously you have never worked in the agricultural sector. Spend a day breaking your own back in the field, and you would welcome the immigrants who took that job.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you have never worked in the agricultural sector. Spend a day breaking your own back in the field, and you would welcome the immigrants who took that job.
Those jobs will be almost completely automated within the next five years so it's kind of a moot point. A more pressing concern is what are you going to do with all of the obsolete farm workers once they are replaced by robots. They won't working in the Silicon Valley or on Wall Street, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about whether you can compete, the question is why are we competing with foreigners for jobs in our own countries???
In theory, there are not enough Americans willing to do certain types of jobs. Not just fruit picking but also a lot of the STEM jobs that your average American considers boring, nerdy, uncool or just too complicated. Go to any college and look at who's studying math, computer science, engineering, etc. It's basically all Asians. How we got to this point is a different story.