“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think this skank will make a good wife when she no longer "has the time"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122

When you're younger, in your 20s, like who the fvck wants to get married and settle down - some people, but not me at that point. I was like I want to feel the thrill. I want to be getting my head bashed in the mattress. I want to be getting flipped upside down, then I want to be getting ghosted the next day. I want to have my heart ripped out of my chest, and I want to do it all over again, and then some.

And then when you get a little older, you're kind of like, I literally don't have time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Alex Cooper was never good wife material. She has talked about promiscuous, casual sex for years on her podcast. She has also talked about having a high body count.

Some guy did marry her in April 2024. She was 29 on her wedding day AND she started dating that guy at 25.

She's full of crap.
 
Top