“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you think this short documentary about portraying sex scenes in acting is trying to further the notion that fat chicks are attractive?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was looking at this short documentary, and couldn't help that it featured a good-looking man and a fat chick:
This seems to be new ground. All the sex scenes I have viewed in the movies had women that are good-looking, but this chick looks terrible - and therefore any scene she is naked in I find revolting. :down:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
For all I care they could skip the sex scenes in movies altogheter or better yet the romantic ones...even better take women away except from lesser brief roles.

Pre 00s movie did great focusing on plot and acting rather than drama and unneeded relationships.

Its bad enough to endure the drama to get sex in real life, at least while relaxing on the sofa near the tv I could use some mental rest.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Girl power, feminists, body positivity, proud single mom promos are piss poor attempt to mitigate cratered SMV.
 
Top