"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

do you think this is ****y or arrogant?

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Say for example your out with a girl and she says "how do i look" and you reply "better with the lights out" is that ****y or just arrogant?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by wildchild
Say for example your out with a girl and she says "how do i look" and you reply "better with the lights out" is that ****y or just arrogant?
That is what is called in the sport as "****y/Dumbass."
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
She's fishing for a compliment (obviously) so if you want to do something besides give her what she wants, try the following...

Girl: How do I look?
Guy: Wow, I love your dress, it's really pretty!
She'll be wondering what's wrong with herself.
Guy: Yeah, my aunt has one just like it.

Just say it with a grin.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by rgeere
No, it means you arn't getting laid by her ...
i laughed
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
I thought it was a bit forward but i said it to a girl when i was out one night and she just burst out laughing at it.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Wow...
I can only really see it working with some decent rapport already established, and a girl with some shreds of self-esteem.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
wow, a lot of girls would be offended by tghat.

that's malenese implying "you're ugly/it looks bad, but you look less ugly/bad with dim lights"

that would probably work better as a neg hit
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I could see that working both ways.

Its really one of those situational C&F things so use it when the time is right.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I remember last year I was in class, the night before this girl said she was going to dress really sexy for me. I get in there and it's the same **** she wears every day.

The lights were off for a while, as we lined up to get to the door for the end of class I say "Well I gotta admit Laura, you did look pretty hot for a second with the lights off."

Jaws dropped all around, I got a playful punch in the arm. I just smiled and waited for class to be out.

It's all about delivery.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Kidd
i laughed
i laughed i cried i made a post about it
 

PrinceAli313

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
ShizamDaMan, I like that one :D
Like everyone else said I probably wouldnt use it on a girl I just met, gotta have some rapport with her. But i'm sure if you used it right it would be pretty funny.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
yeah i reckon it is good if you use it on a girl you have already built some rapport with like maybe on the 3rd date when u wanna get her in the sack
 

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
hahha thats not as bad as 1 i used

i was walkin into a night club with a friend and this gurl

me and my friend walked in and she stopped and talked to 1 of the bouncers

when she caught up with us

me: do you know that bouncer?
her: yeh i know both bouncers and a bar man
me fuc(k)in hell uve been around aint ya!


i mainly did it to crack my friend up laughin, but she just laughed and gave me a playful slap, i knew she was into me any way so i knew she wudnt b to offended.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top