“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you think this incel-tier man was able to get his super-hot wife because of "self-improvement" or because of Looks, MONEY & STATUS??

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
damn no alcohol on marriage the family bride should be pissed,

btw you do know self improvement also mean, raising your status money and looks right? though I give he don't have looks
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
This dude will have at least 20 mistresses on the side. Status (in his case, God given) will get you literally anything you want in life. Not just women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'm sure you guys are neglecting the hundreds of hours of PUA training that man has been through.

What a lucky sob.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,815
Location
象外
Why do you call him "incel tier"?

Status gets women. This has been true before humans learned how to speak.

And much status is GOD GIVEN, as in being born into the right family.

This guy has status and it got him a hot wife.

Why does SoSuave keep thinking you're discovering some deep red pill secrets, when you're pointing out the obvious?

I'd recommend laying off the disney movies or fairy tales about frogs and princes.
 

Pogejr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Age
32
It’s difficult to apply LMS to the ruler of a country but this is a fairly old story so we can actually see how this plays out. An update from the NYT.

Jan. 7, 2019
HONG KONG — Malaysia’s king resigned on Sunday, becoming the first monarch to abdicate in the country’s history.
The royal palace offered no explanation for why the king, Sultan Muhammad V of Kelantan, stepped down after serving only two years of a five-year term. It has also declined to comment on a widespread rumor that his departure was tied to his marriage to a former beauty queen in Russia during a recent medical leave.
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
This dude will have at least 20 mistresses on the side. Status (in his case, God given) will get you literally anything you want in life. Not just women.
But most of them wouldn't be attracted to him personally. It isn't much different from ****ing a hooker. In fact it would cost him more. Feeling what woman attracted to WHO YOU ARE is much more enjoyable than feeling what she just **** you for your money or status.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top