Do you think this girl was drunk or sober??

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so im at a party the other night at the house of the fraternity that i'm in. I was'nt really tryin to spit any game that night, hell i basically have no game at all to spit. But girls show a little more liking to me when i'm drunk, i guess because im funnier and don't give a crap about much when i get drunk. So i meet this girl and start chatting up with her about different stuff. All is going good and these two dudes start c**k-blocking me, not the guys in my fraternity. And im thinkin who the fvck do these guys think they are. I find out they are two friends of hers from back home, they don't go to the same university that i do, but the girl does. She was only there because a guy that is pledging my fraternity invited her and her two guy friends. They used to all go to the same high school.

The two guys would leave every now and then to go wherever and we'd be alone talking and i'd spit harder game to her. She even had her arms around me standing in front of me talking, so i was thinkin this chick might actually be into me. (usually girls aren't). So i laid the kino on her, not too much and not too little. She even started holding my hand later on as the night progressed, i even went for the a$$ rub once.

The dude friend of hers asked her to come in for something, cant remember what for, so she went and told me to stay right there and that she'd be right back. So i basically said "**** this, i aint waiting around for her to come back" about 25mins. later i go into the kitchen to get another beer and her and those two dudes are in the kitchen talking to one of my fraternity brothers and she says "where the **** did you go, i've been lookin all over for you?" Then holds my hand and starts talking to me. So my fraternity brother tries to be the wingman for me and tries to get the two dudes away from me and her, but it doesnt work.

Then the two guys decide they are gonna go, shes tired herself and is gonna go back to her dorm. I get her number right in front of her c**k blocking friends, ha. Earlier in the night when we were talkin i found out she lives in the same dorm complex as me, very conveinent.

Do you guys think shes worth calling? i mean im not looking for a relationship and i dont have to worry about those two guys c**k blocking me for a while. I mainly never get girls. And having a chick that was digging me was kinda weird since it never happens. And by how she was acting she seemed really into me, my brothers thought i got laid that night becuz of how much she was into me. I don't think that she was drunk, because i never saw her drink any alcohol that night at all. I asked some of my brothers and they said that i should deffinitely call her. But i think that she may have been into me becuz she was drunk, but i cant say that since i never saw her drink anything.

Any Suggestions?????

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she liked you man (drunk or not, it doesn't matter). Call her whenever you want. Don't care too much about it, and keep socializing and meeting new girls.

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
little bit of an update. The friend of hers that is pledging my fraternity said that she wasnt really that drunk, i talked to him tonight. He said she had been drinking a little but wasnt sloshed or stupid drunk or anything.

He also said that he was talking to her Sunday night on AIM and he said that he saw her talkin to one of the brothers(me), and she said she remembered and knew my name. Im guessin she remembers everything. He also said shes a real cool girl, but unfortunately im not looking for a relationship right now.

I kinda got this formal type thing coming up that my fraternity celebrates evey year and everyone is supposed to bring a date. I looked on the list the other day and found out im the only one who hasnt found a date yet. What's really gonna suck is that i'm pretty much the "man of the night". I'm getting the pledge of the year award, its a high honor to get that.

How would i go about asking her to it when we only first met on Saturday? Cuz i gotta let a person in my fraternity know by Friday if i can find a date or not. And i still havent called her, not even after i got her number on Sat.

Jake13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up and ask her to hang out.

If she comes and seems to be having a good time/like you tell her about the fraternity thing.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you won't get anywhere just sittin around. You should just call her like jake said.

Asking her to a formal for a first date, i'd just tell her you think she seems like a nice person and you need a date for your upcoming event. She'll probably want to go, i mean its not like you're asking her for sex flat out, you just need a date.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her about you night and that you would like to have her accompany you. Sh$t you are the man of honer, you cant beat that.