Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this girl has a thing for me and might want to be FWB?

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang out with this Chinese girl sometimes since recently and she often mentions my body, like talks about my muscles and seems to be quite impressed by it. She even talks about it to her female friend when we hang out together.

After playing outside she weighted herself and mentioned to me how she was a bit heavier before but now it's better. So I said I think she has a really nice figure all, then she smiled, seemed happy, and said it was the best thing she heard today.

Also she told me she's bisexual. It's probably not relevant, just mentioning it.

Now I dont see us getting into something serious because she'll move away sometime soon, but maybe she'd be interested in and open to something like a friendship with benefits? What do you think?

Should I bring it up, or should I just make a move on her and see how it goes?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang out with this Chinese girl sometimes since recently and she often mentions my body, like talks about my muscles and seems to be quite impressed by it. She even talks about it to her female friend when we hang out together.

After playing outside she weighted herself and mentioned to me how she was a bit heavier before but now it's better. So I said I think she has a really nice figure all, then she smiled, seemed happy, and said it was the best thing she heard today.

Also she told me she's bisexual. It's probably not relevant, just mentioning it.

Now I dont see us getting into something serious because she'll move away sometime soon, but maybe she'd be interested in and open to something like a friendship with benefits? What do you think?

Create a pretext for the two of you to be alone together. Then get close to her and see if she moves away. If not, make a move.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First, the positives. Proud of you for realizing nothing serious can come out of this if she is planning on moving away. Keep it real.

Second, you seem to like her and vice-versa. Like other members have suggested, there is only one way to find out: Go for it.

Now your question is, how do you go for it?

Well, asking her on a date is redundant and unecessary at this point, especially if your goal is to be FWB. You've hung out a few times already, so you can completely skip that part. Next time you're hanging out, be intentional and invite her to your place or somewhere private. Sexualize the conversation, break the physical barrier by touching her tight or lower back in a very classy way. Perhaps a quick touch and take your hand off. Don't just leave it there like a creep. See how she responds, read her body posture and language. Most women will give you subtle green lights to go for the kiss. And from there, well you got this.

Give us an update soon.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Do you think this girl has a thing for me and might want to be FWB?
FWB is not "boyfriend",...FWB is not "dating". FWB means you are "nothing". If they are into you then is isn't going to be FWB.

FWB = Let's Just Be Friends with Sex, It is the Friend-Zone with Sex. It means the woman is going to walk away from the FWB as soon as a "real man" comes along that she really wants to have. You are just a place-holder. Even just casual non-exclusive dating is a step-up from FWB.

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, asking her on a date is redundant and unecessary at this point, especially if your goal is to be FWB. You've hung out a few times already, so you can completely skip that part. Next time you're hanging out, be intentional and invite her to your place or somewhere private.
Thanks for the advice. So she already seemed okay with going to my place before because she said we could do dumplings at her place or mine together but I opted for hers because I dont have that much equipment for cooking ... So maybe I can invite her to my place next time? I'm not very good at cooking but I could make pasta and salad for instance.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. So she already seemed okay with going to my place before because she said we could do dumplings at her place or mine together but I opted for hers because I dont have that much equipment for cooking ... So maybe I can invite her to my place next time? I'm not very good at cooking but I could make pasta and salad for instance.
Whatever works to get her to your place. If you've cooked together then that would be a smooth invitation. My only concern is don't get super romantic and over-invest if your intention is not to date seriously. If its straight-up FWB, I'd suggest a movie. A bit cliche but sometimes you have to be intentional and cut to the chase. Plus women like a man that knows what he wants and goes for it. If you want to hook up with her, and have that comfort with her, be physical and intentional. Sexualize, sexualize, and sexualize and see how she responds.

Don't be afraid to make a flirty comment. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can always play some sort of kinky game. There are apps that are sometimes fun and you get to choose how far you want to take it.

Bottom line, you should be enjoying the anticipation and moment. Don't sweat it or stress about it otherwise it'll come across.

Modern Man Advice

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you, you need to make a move and stop second guessing yourself. Stop saying things like maybe and what if. Be a man and just fvckin go for it, after all she's going to move away soon.

If a woman likes you, she'll be happy to hang out with you doing something fun. She doesn't care that it's fun though, she's just happy to be around you.

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to make a flirty comment. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can always play some sort of kinky game. There are apps that are sometimes fun and you get to choose how far you want to take it.
Do you have any recommendations for these apps?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations for these apps?
Depends on your OS. I have an Andriod phone (I'm against trends and major brands) so I use one called "Couples Game". I use the free version and it has plenty of options. But if you pay for the full version you'll be more than set.

But if you have an iPhone, then simply search for "Sex games apps" and there'll be plenty of results that show up.

Modern Man Advice

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently that is super popular in Asia but in the US it's like something you do as a random one off type thing once a year at like a family reunion.
Yeah I havent really played it in a few years either... It's fun though, recommend it

ErasedId

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your OS. I have an Andriod phone (I'm against trends and major brands) so I use one called "Couples Game". I use the free version and it has plenty of options. But if you pay for the full version you'll be more than set.
Thanks, I found the free version. I feel it's okay, but some of it is maybe too much, I'm not sure

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I found the free version. I feel it's okay, but some of it is maybe too much, I'm not sure
It's just a tool. But obviously, you don't want to start with that. Go for it, and naturally, the momentum (if you know how to turn a woman on) will lead to sex.

Anyway, let me know what happens.

Modern Man Advice