Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this "gal" from OK Cupid looks like a tranny?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build, feet, and exposed chest is the biggest tells. The legs and face are deceiving.

Is this your thing? You like "her"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build, feet, and exposed chest is the biggest tells. The legs and face are deceiving.

Is this your thing? You like "her"?
No, this is NOT my thing. :eek::eek::eek: OKCupid just sent it to me in an E-mail (i.e., there's a daily message with a few gals linked, many of whom are not in my cities).

In fact, I'm very sensitive to anything a bit odd with a woman. I consider a woman's attractiveness to be proportional to how unlikely it is for her to be a tranny. However, this is a conflicting data point!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d get head and let him swallow my load but nothing more.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard no on trannies but I have to say this one is pretty close to a real woman despite a few features.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest way to tell is to talk to her on the phone. Also, if you are a 7 male and this chick accepts your invite, then it’s def a dude. Women of this caliber wouldnt date dudes who are 7 or below.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her plain and simple. "Are you a transsexual or a were you born a biological female?"

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf happened to these forums??? I’ve been gone for like 6 months and now we have new users asking dumb **** like this and not questions about being better as a person or personal growth......

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that sticks out to me is "she" seems to be flat chested which could signal hormones not fully developing breasts. I dunno dude, This could be a legit chick or a straight up tranny. If you are really curious I would just ask.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t put this broad (or bro haha) on a pedestal.