"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think there is a lot more heightmogging going on because of hypergamy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me perturbed:


Just had to walk outside to buy some energy drinks, and got heightmogged by every group imaginable, including chadpreet-lites, chad-lites, and stacies. Seriously considering LL or rope at this point. This was in my timberlands btw. Jesus christ it's brutal out there.

174 cm, I usually don't even feel that short but literally all these college kids heightmogged the fvck out of me.
Heightmogged at 174 cm? That's got me beat by 8 cm! :mad::mad:

College kids are definitely ridiculously tall these days man, I got heightmogged like mad and I'm about 6'1, probably taller in most of my shoes. You just have to live with it tbh
Tall people are getting laid more, first of all. It's basically become a societally accepted that girls wanna **** mostly guys over 6' and that's totally cool cause fyminysm or whatever
I'm willing to bet though by the time I'm on my way out, like 60+, the average height is gonna be 6' for whites. It's gonna be like Scandinavian height standards but here in America. The First World statistics will go down because a lot of shorter races are continuing to immigrate here, but make no mistake, whites and blacks are become heightmogging machines in America
Funny how whites are reproducing less overall but the ones who are reproducing are taller than average. Whites will be few in number in their own countries but taller than ever. A consequence of runaway hypergamy I suppose.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
*facepalm*
These fvcking incels will find any excuse to blame for their failures except the actual reason... Their negativity is the single most unattractive feature about them.

Had to search for what heightmog means, it's ridiculous. I know guys a lot shorter than me who has no issue whatsoever getting laid, the difference is that they don't b!tch and whine about their height. If anything they use the opportunity to make self-deprecating jokes about it to great effect.
 

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
The best part is they're focusing on a thing which they have no control over. Instead of maximising their potential elsewhere where they can (physique, social aptitude, wealth, personality, skill etc).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I dont think being less than 6 feet tall is a death sentence however I see more and more women focused on tall guys, anytime my friends and I meet some girl, the tall guys of the group get instanct attention and they dont lose it unless we spend enough time togheter.

If the couples for the night out are made on the spot, taller guys get priority from women even if such women are shorter than the shortest guy in the group.

Hairline and height gets you ahead in the race for sure, personality and skills will play a role only after that.

The funny thing is that I get better feedbacks from taller girls than average or short ones, I'm about 5'11.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top