Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the USA military is getting sissified?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Some of the females are tougher than the dudes. We even have female air force and marines. Never thought that would happen. I do not think it's a good idea for dudes and females to be in the same unit. Animistic tendencies could come into play (I.E. sex).

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the females are tougher than the dudes. We even have female air force and marines. Never thought that would happen. I do not think it's a good idea for dudes and females to be in the same unit. Animistic tendencies could come into play (I.E. sex).
you mean guys surrender more easy because the female is having hard? or they giving what the enemy want to save teh females?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US definitely celebrates sissy men. Masculinity is considered toxic. US embassies fly LGBTQ flags in Pride month (wouldn't surprise me if they change that to year round). The military is too preoccupied with pushing woke agendas to do its job properly (see the recent Afghanistan fiasco). Trans men are fighting other women, as women, in the octagon. People are arguing that women are not the only people who can have babies. If the draft comes back, some are pushing for females to be drafted as well as men. The whole western world has taken leave of its senses.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
you mean guys surrender more easy because the female is having hard? or they giving what the enemy want to save teh females?
I think it's going to cause sexual tension and there are certain things females can't do that dudes can; and vice-versa.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The miltary has a difficult time getting enough recruits. That's what is behind the attempts at inclusion. A less manly army is better than none at all.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next Great War militarily will be our last. However the battleground will not be fought on a field.
It’s economical and political.
We already sold out with the Walmart’s, Targets and China Tires (aka Canadian Tire) with there abundance of cheap Chinese goods that we eagerly buy to save a buck.
The divisiveness between Republican/Conservatives and Democrats/Liberals has basically stopped all progression to better ourselves as western societies. Unless we can sort of our differences and compromise for the greater good, we already lost.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pointless to have an army when most of the citizens dont have any loyalty toward what the country becomes.

Which one of you is gonna fight for the privilege of paying high taxes for services that go to others, being forced to conform to norms and laws you dont believe without even getting a worthy paycheck and a bl0wjob when you get at home?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The miltary has a difficult time getting enough recruits. That's what is behind the attempts at inclusion. A less manly army is better than none at all.
If that was the issue, they could just bring back the draft. Probably wouldn't go over well though.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. There are multiple reports from public and anonymous special forces troops that they literally spend more time on social justice and “woke” learning than actual shooting. I’m not kidding. Thankfully we still spend more than other country and it’s not even close in terms of %GDP. But our military is developing cracks from the inside.