Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the story of Adam feeling shame in the Garden of Eden is metaphor for the shame that men feel in rejection?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video (it's about Star Wars Episode IX), and the author makes this very deep philosophical analogy:

Before a man gets rejected, he feels as though he is in the garden where he can so anything. However, once he tries for a woman and gets rejected, he feels the shame as he eats from the tree of knowledge and discovers the difficulty of being a man and attaining the conquest of women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you mean gendered manipulation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video (it's about Star Wars Episode IX), and the author makes this very deep philosophical analogy:

Before a man gets rejected, he feels as though he is in the garden where he can so anything. However, once he tries for a woman and gets rejected, he feels the shame as he eats from the tree of knowledge and discovers the difficulty of being a man and attaining the conquest of women.
Adam was put into a con job. Eve was enamoured by the notion of the possibility of eating of the fruit and "being like God." as in, the 1st man isn't good enough. The benchmark is God. A feat no man no matter how great can never reach. The Stephen Curry wife comments portrays the following.

The fall of man and banishment in the garden of Eden is a by project of female hypergamy and man following a woman's lead lulz nothing good comes of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam was put into a con job. Eve was enamoured by the notion of the possibility of eating of the fruit and "being like God." as in, the 1st man isn't good enough. The benchmark is God. A feat no man no matter how great can never reach. The Stephen Curry wife comments portrays the following.

The fall of man and banishment in the garden of Eden is a by project of female hypergamy and man following a woman's lead lulz nothing good comes of it.
Man following women have lead to his downfall and destruction.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So I guess you are trying to say that Adam got Godmogged? :cool:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Eve did not reject Adam though. They were both naked and had sex with each other. However, this was done in a state of innocence and there was no corrupt intent, lust or darkened heart. The shame of being naked (i.e. you can't take your clothes off and walk in public) also comes from that loss of innocence.

Adam and Eve avoided God because they were conscious they were now naked. The fact we have to clothes ourselves to avoid public shame and criminal prosecution is not metaphorical, but is foundationally built upon this. That sense of shame of being naked has nothing to do with being rejected by a woman.

It is though Adam and Eve's original sin, passed down to everyone, which has made us lose connection with God from birth as their sin is inherited. Jesus, the second Adam, came to Earth to undo this mess and reverse what the first Adam did. Because of His sacrifice on the cross for our sins, we can have this sin removed and instead of being in Adam's image, we can be in Jesus' image instead and be accepted by God. This is why Jesus, who is God Almighty, came in human form, died for our sins, was buried and rose again to cash that cheque so that our sins are really removed when you connect with Jesus through faith.