"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do you think the show "Married at First Sight" is so popular with women because it seems to easily land them a high-genetic value husband?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was looking at this article:
On a side note, the 2nd gal detailed here, Alana Lister, is probably the first THOT that I am actually considering joining OnlyFans for. OH MY! :eek::cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
That first one looks like something from planet of the apes with those plastic surgery lips. Wtf. Nice body but her face is ugghh. I doubt her personality is much better. Would still smash ofcourse.

I just had a short fling with an Asian girl who looks like that Alana chick actually. The sex was pretty epic because she was bat**** crazy to boot.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Women join reality tv as a platform to launch their instagram/onlyfans "careers". They never had any real intention of finding love on that show.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
its popular because its useless and don't add sh!t, then there is the whole its easier to act like a good person for a day or week, hard to keep that during years.

also any idiot who use only fans give too many f**ks just by using it, saying they don't care is a lie, and not even a good one
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That first one looks like something from planet of the apes with those plastic surgery lips. Wtf. Nice body but her face is ugghh. I doubt her personality is much better. Would still smash ofcourse.

I just had a short fling with an Asian girl who looks like that Alana chick actually. The sex was pretty epic because she was bat**** crazy to boot.
The first chick is not one I was referring to. She looks a bit trannyish in the face. :eek::eek::eek:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Just to make clear whom I am talking about. I will say that in a Ben-Franklinish way, her face hath grown a bit long. The first pic is one from a high school formal, with a lad that has a quite a weak chin. :rolleyes:



alana lister.jpg

alana lister 2.jpg

alana lister 3.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top