Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the same women that would let a Chad be a FWB would also demand a Normie to marry first?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this, and it got me interested:

The author basically says that a hot woman that has aged a bit (but still relatively hot) cannot get Chad-tier men to commit but could get a Normie-tier like himself to.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofc. That’s why betabux is **** and why a woman having a low body count is important. You don’t want to pay for something another man had for free, she gave more of herself to him than to you when he didn’t have to do nearly as much to have her as you. **** that. That’s cuck **** right there.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an interesting video. Major Blackpill.

Here's another video from the same channel you quoted your video from:

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel contempt to any bottom 80% man any time she has no other option but him, it seems like she wants to punish him for the fact that she cant secure commitment from a top 20%er.

It hard to say if its the genuine disrespect they feel toward the group since she is a teenager or it gets harsher once she realize that she belongs to that group too once her beauty and youth fade away.

You dont make a houswife out of a ho and you dont get vip treament if you're not a vip, any man should know and accept this.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a commonly accepted idea already