“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think the only way to fix the mating market is to go full bore atavistic?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
India, Britain, Eastern Europe, China, the Muslim World. All these places, and many more, are rejecting modernity wholesale. They are creating societies of new kinds of serfs and peasants, new kinds of feudalism, new forms of fascism. Whether it’s China’s techno-dystopian-communism, or Britain’s suicidal Brexit nationalism, or the Muslim World’s fanatically religious venom. In all these places, the dynamic is the same: the average person is demanding a return to pre-modern forms of order, medieval societies, economies, and cultures.
It is a well-known fact here that the modern dating market is a dystopia for normie-tier (and below) men, so it would make sense that these dispossessed men would prefer the social order to be that of quaint times of yesteryear.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top