Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the majority of woman over 40 practice hyper gamy.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a question for the board....do you think older woman are hypergamous? Why? Why not? Opinions please....

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experiences on POF, a lot of women in their 40s are looking for a wallet to provide for the kids they had with their ex(es) or to continue the fantasy lifestyle for them now that their divorce money has run out.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a spectrum. All women want the c u next Tuesday whose nice to them and they all want a man that will provide for them. The ideal is one who can be both. Like all men want a pleasent female and a hot body, ideally both. However when it comes to mate pairing, 99.999999% of people will sacrifice some level of ideal and older women are just more accepting of sacrificing ideals if the man is a provider. It's funny, I still remember hearing a 17 YO whose in school tell me that it's important for the guy to have a good job. They all think the same on an instinctual level, but opinion changes alongside their perception, experiences and requirements.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well woman r often more realistic when they want to get on with making babies. Of course by 40 that boat has sailed. She's probably also got her own money and I think Desdemona's high score Theory also plays in.

So by 40 your looking at a woman who wants a provider so that she can have an easier life even though she's got her own money. And you're competing against a composite guy made up of all the good points from her previous boyfriends ie emotions they made her feel . Also she's probably messed up from having been pumped and dumped many times. And of course she's got feminism for brains and thinks it's all the fault of men.

So most of them are an incredibly bad deal. If you're looking for an LTR then you're going to have to screen hard and go through a lot of interviews. So download antidumps machine from the DJ Bible and get going man. Or since you are obviously financially stable go shopping overseas. You could try PMing sodbuster. I think I saw a thread where he was talking about doing this.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Spinach,
Yes they are all Hypergamous to some degree...Every race,colour creed known seems to have this characteristic deeply imbedded in their Soul...It had survival value for the Tribe in the past and will never be ironed out of their genes!

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Spinach, Yes they are all Hypergamous to some degree...Every race,colour creed known seems to have this characteristic deeply imbedded in their Soul...It had survival value for the Tribe in the past and will never be ironed out of their genes!
Dear Spinach, Yes they are all Hypergamous to some degree...Every race,colour creed known seems to have this characteristic deeply imbedded in their Soul...It had survival value for the Tribe in the past and will never be ironed out of their genes!

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, new development, my special snowflake who I have not seen for 15 months just sent me a photo of her and grandchild. And it took my breath away. It brought so much pain and joy that I am not sure which is which. I of course am in Beta panic mode...over reacting and pondering what this means as women do things for a reason...My response was poor I think, talked about grandchild getting big, your hair is longer..and you are as strikingly beautiful as I remember...mumbled some other things, hoped she would keep in contact ect. Scraramouch I respect your opinion as you are close to my age and not red pill as some here... What do you think, what should I do. I want her in my life on a permanent basis. I pathetically need help here.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, new development, my special snowflake who I have not seen for 15 months just sent me a photo of her and grandchild. And it took my breath away. It brought so much pain and joy that I am not sure which is which. I of course am in Beta panic mode...over reacting and pondering what this means as women do things for a reason...My response was poor I think, talked about grandchild getting big, your hair is longer..and you are as strikingly beautiful as I remember...mumbled some other things, hoped she would keep in contact ect. Scraramouch I respect your opinion as you are close to my age and not red pill as some here... What do you think, what should I do. I want her in my life on a permanent basis. I pathetically need help here.

You need to get rid of theses feelings and move on. She dumped you correct? I am in the same boat. I have to find a new snowflake or flakes. It will take time but you must get your thoughts in order. The reason she might have sent it is for validation. Which you gave her. You need to ignore her and move on. If she thought you were her special snowflake she wouldn't have dumped you.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she dumped me 15 months ago after 6 years on and off. I do know you are right, but damned if I can let go of her. At my age this is just plain stupid. Thanks for the reply.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm red pill for most guys here is just a structure to avoid things that don't work.

Its not an ideology that replaces your brain.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she dumped me 15 months ago after 6 years on and off. I do know you are right, but damned if I can let go of her. At my age this is just plain stupid. Thanks for the reply.
I understand totally. I have these irrational thoughts too. Keep your chin up. You will bounce back.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm red pill for most guys here is just a structure to avoid things that don't work - think collection of checklists.

Its not an ideology that replaces your brain.

Unlike Friday night s girl who educated me on feminism while soaking up the free drinks I bought her ;-). Canadian chick in Oz - the horror.

Ugh sorry for double post - glitch.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, new development, my special snowflake who I have not seen for 15 months just sent me a photo of her and grandchild. And it took my breath away. It brought so much pain and joy that I am not sure which is which. I of course am in Beta panic mode...
Are you so desperate that you are infatuated with a single granny who dumped you?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Unercat,
"Unlike Friday nights girl who educated me on feminism while soaking up the free drinks I bought her",I had a similar experience I have mentioned here before...Mine was an Aussie Chick...We had Drinkies then adjourned to the Dining Room,as her Alcohol started getting the better of her,she became aggressive,told me she didn't like my attitude,that I needed Educating and that she wouldn't be talked down to.(That's When you disagree with them)...She struck up a conversation with someone she vaguely new at an adjoining table,so needing to visit the little boys, I seized the opportunity to slip out the back and left her to settle the Bill...Laughed all the way Home,more ways of killing a Cat!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the small talk. You want to tap it again? Tell her to meet you, if she says no, move the hell on and ignore her. I wouldn't even read her email, the first line maybe, hit reply, get date, if she says no, delete.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I think no matter how much money THEY have they always seek a man who has more. And then, spend his, while saving theirs.

In fact, I know it.
All women are hypergamous, no matter what age they are. Grass is greener!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been studies on divorce rates by the age of the woman involved. I think Heartiste had it. After they get older, they divorce less

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been studies on divorce rates by the age of the woman involved. I think Heartiste had it. After they get older, they divorce less
Because their value is decreasing. They might want to but won't.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They certainly do at work I had two women in their forties trying to steal my job this year. Fortunately they ve made too much noise with their ego driven ways. They all stick together. So every man has to be very cautious of the sisterhood at work.