Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the incels could ally with the femynists to make immigration be gender-balanced?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this video by True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca:

my opinion: It's an interesting concept. Since most femynists are dyykes, I suppose that having fewer men around would not be a problem for them, and they'd eventually get a stronger female vote.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists are feminists when it comes of free stuff, special laws and generally a special treatment.

While they cry and moan about female only space, being surrounded from men make them more valuable therefore increasing their social power...they will never block immigration of african and middle eatern men to support immigration from eastern european women.

We saw that in Europe from the mid 90s to now, they know that most ukrainian or belarussian women are like kryptonians when they come in western europe compated to them....a 6 there becomes a 7 here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this video by True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca:

my opinion: It's an interesting concept. Since most femynists are dyykes, I suppose that having fewer men around would not be a problem for them, and they'd eventually get a stronger female vote.
So that's why a lot of them are mad at the fact a man has a c0ck? It sure seems like it sometimes, and I guess in the case you described it would be absolutely true.