“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think the femynists are panicking over the crash of male college enrollment because they'll have fewer good men to marry?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
I was watching this, and it got me interested:


Maybe, BrainCels will finally have a chance simply because they DegreeMog most other men? The guest in this video says all a man needs to do is just be a college student, and it will be poontang heaven for all but the most worst.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Please summarize a 15 minute video for us. Why would feminists fear this?

The male-female ratio of undergraduate students has skewed more female. When I was an undergraduate from 2001-2005, the universities I considered were close to 50-50. Now, a lot of universities are 60-40 female. This is not helping more college men get laid though. Sexlessness rates for college-aged men are still high. Most men on campus are still invisible. A lot of what was discussed in this thread below is still applicable.

 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Please summarize a 15 minute video for us. Why would feminists fear this?

The male-female ratio of undergraduate students has skewed more female. When I was an undergraduate from 2001-2005, the universities I considered were close to 50-50. Now, a lot of universities are 60-40 female. This is not helping more college men get laid though. Sexlessness rates for college-aged men are still high. Most men on campus are still invisible. A lot of what was discussed in this thread below is still applicable.

OK, it would be the sub-group of femynists that still want men. :rolleyes:
 
Top