Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the female-to-male trannies will get a stark taste of hypergamy and thus regret their decision?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why any woman would give up female privilege and transition to being a man, especially a biological woman under 5'10".

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think hypergamy is the least of their problems. This tranny fad will go down in history about as well as eugenics.

Women who have surgically transitioned and walked the walk over decades are very strongly against this sh!t.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a documentary on the radio about this topic.

What I got out of it was that most of these women were lesbians from the start. Toy boys who gradually transform into "real" men.

Tbh I think a female male trans will have less problems attracting a partner , because eventually it will most likely be a lesbian LTR.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends is a f>m transgender. Indeed they aren't very tall or heavy but goddamn
they catch some serious amounts of tail. As above I imagine a whole lot of licking is going on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a documentary on the radio about this topic.

What I got out of it was that most of these women were lesbians from the start. Toy boys who gradually transform into "real" men.

Tbh I think a female male trans will have less problems attracting a partner , because eventually it will most likely be a lesbian LTR.
When one talks about a trans, it is very important to have the "to" preposition or an arrow like @lost_blackbird uses. I can't tell if which direction you mean by "female male trans". :rolleyes: