Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the fat-acceptance crowd is getting antsy about folks trying to wear all the clothes they travel with to escape airline fee?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
A passenger on a flight thought she was really clever by adopting a classic Friends trick and wearing all of her clothes at once, but ended up getting a fine from the airline anyway.

If nothing else, it’s a pretty funny look.However, even after Adriana Ocampo put all of her extra clothes on to get onto the Jetstar flight from Melbourne to Adelaide in Australia, she couldn’t get her luggage under the weight restrictions, meaning that she had to pay a fine.
Obviously, for airlines, "weight is money", hence the restrictions on luggage weight. But of course, fat folks are using up even more extra weight than a trim person with a heavy suitcase - but you never hear of airlines implementing a "weight charge".

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The opposite is true, fat influencers are getting extra free seats to fit their huge asses on airplanes.

But fat influencers are dying about as fast as they come along too.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did all the major airlines become so woke? It makes no fvcking sense.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did all the major airlines become so woke? It makes no fvcking sense.
When huge investment funds like Black Rock won't invest in your business unless you meet certain DEI initiatives, you learn to NewSpeak the words you're told to say, and think as the GroupThink tells you to think.