"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think the fact that a woman wore a "racy thong" when she claimed she was "raped" means that she gave consent?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,131
The femynists are apoplectic:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/world/europe/ireland-underwear-rape-case-protest.html

A criminal trial in Ireland, in which the lawyer of a man accused of rape cited the lacy underwear worn by a woman as a sign of her consent, has ignited outrage across the country and beyond.

During the closing argument, the defense lawyer asked the jury to consider the underwear worn by the 17-year-old woman at the time prosecutors said she was raped in a muddy alleyway by a 27-year-old man.

“Does the evidence out-rule the possibility that she was attracted to the defendant and was open to meeting someone and being with someone?” the lawyer asked, according to The Irish Times. “You have to look at the way she was dressed. She was wearing a thong with a lace front.”

The man was acquitted, and the case immediately drew calls for accountability and sparked a national dialogue about consent and victim blaming.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Anyone would definitely agree that some women behave and dress in a manner that encourages for situations like this to pop up. Majority of women are raped by men that they know, not by total strangers.

Spring of 2017 I was dating a 19 year old Mexican girl, I was 27, and she got in bed within about 2 weeks knowing her. Anyway, she refused a second time when she came over again but a couple days later we were hanging out at the park sitting down next to each other and she takes her leg and puts in on my lap then puts my hand on her thigh, she was wearing little denim shorts so this was all skin. Mind you, this is in the middle of the day with people around so if I had gone for it right then and there and she decided she didn't want to do it anymore that is rape lol.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
You can rape a girl who's naked lol. But if she shows up in a sexy outfit I'd take that as evidence against the idea that it was non consentual, but it would just be one piece of evidence
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
You can rape a girl who's naked lol. But if she shows up in a sexy outfit I'd take that as evidence against the idea that it was non consentual, but it would just be one piece of evidence
Consent isn't real life. As in, nobody normal brings out a Consent contract between getting her back to your/her place, the make out, finger blasting, and going in/out.

I am now taking vids and archiving the money shot as means of protection. I think it's ideal. In this false accusations era.

Please pedal victimhood after eating my nut. I am sure psychos will try.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This thread is stupid.

And a man has 2 be really stupid 2 believe that a thong signifies consent.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Does this reasoning also apply to guys who get gang raped by gay dudes? Somehow I doubt it.
I undertand your point however I remind you that homosexual sex is not the norm nor is the default behaviour for men going out seeking company.

A gay guy approaching a guy is not the same as a guy approaching a woman even if the proposal is not appreciated, the second one as long as behaves politely is doing exatcly what he is supposed to do.
 
Top