"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Do you think the combination of fame, musical talent (LOL), bad-ass attitude & height allows Tommy Lee to have ongoing harem of tip-top market women?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
You boys are making some dangerous assumptions. Keep studying and come back in a year
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,428
I've been a big Motley Crue fan forever. I've followed Tommy closely. He doesn't give a fuhk. He doesn't think things thru most of the time. He is wild, bold, adventurous, strong opinions, social, perceptive, risk taker, thrill seeker, defiant, life of the party. All things that are attractive to women. They happen to be very masculine too. ;)

I'm not surprised he is successful with women, even without his fame he would still do well.

Who cares how many of the women he wife's up.....he has plenty of money. When he gets tired of them he gets another one. He certainly doesn't stay miserable.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
I think genetics is the key to your success with women.

Compare the 6'3 cornerback in the NFL to some 5'5 fat bald guy who works at Home Depot.

Tommy Lee is genetically gifted musically, has a big schlong, and is tall.

Your ability to have success with women was largely determined at conception and by who your father is.
 
Top