Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the combination of fame, musical talent (LOL), bad-ass attitude & height allows Tommy Lee to have ongoing harem of tip-top market women?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You boys are making some dangerous assumptions. Keep studying and come back in a year

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a big Motley Crue fan forever. I've followed Tommy closely. He doesn't give a fuhk. He doesn't think things thru most of the time. He is wild, bold, adventurous, strong opinions, social, perceptive, risk taker, thrill seeker, defiant, life of the party. All things that are attractive to women. They happen to be very masculine too. ;)

I'm not surprised he is successful with women, even without his fame he would still do well.

Who cares how many of the women he wife's up.....he has plenty of money. When he gets tired of them he gets another one. He certainly doesn't stay miserable.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think genetics is the key to your success with women.

Compare the 6'3 cornerback in the NFL to some 5'5 fat bald guy who works at Home Depot.

Tommy Lee is genetically gifted musically, has a big schlong, and is tall.

Your ability to have success with women was largely determined at conception and by who your father is.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are they always called Brittany?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think genetics is the key to your success with women.

Compare the 6'3 cornerback in the NFL to some 5'5 fat bald guy who works at Home Depot.

Tommy Lee is genetically gifted musically, has a big schlong, and is tall.

Your ability to have success with women was largely determined at conception and by who your father is.
A 6’3 guy at Home Depot V a 5’5 guy who is a millionaire rock star?

Money and fame is all.