"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do you think the ankle bracelet could be the 21st Century chastity belt to keep wives faithful?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
It seems that a wife whose husband suspects might be trying to cheat on him could be forced to wear this. Of course, the only way this could possibly be work is to have a pre-nuptual agreement mandating this, and the only type of husband that could away with this is one who is very high status due to wealth, such that a woman would not categorically reject this treatment. Otherwise, this is a pretty academic thing for us normal men.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
I can’t think of a single woman with two brain cells and an ounce of self worth who would agree to that in a pre-nup or any other kind of condition.

If a guy feels like he has to monitor his wife like a tagged animal in the wild, then he’s got bigger issues and/or massively failed at screening for a good wife.

Your spin on these random links is interesting but borderline wtf lol.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I'm against any form of invasive control over someone unless I'm the gov and they are criminals.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
noobie way to do so, smart way to do is using her cellphone, really did you ever saw a woman or teenager without a cellphone nowadays?

and like sams said, ankle bracelets are used as swingers for, wife is free for sex, they also tend to use a pepper tatoo or jewelry
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
You spend way to much time reading it appears....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Mayaswell have a chain and ball attached.

PRISON EARTH
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Not sure if it 100% ensures my plates/gf remains faithful but perhaps it's part of my charm, or rather how I operate naturally.

I do buy ankle bracelets and have given them out for years now. Perhaps for about 20 odd years now that it didn't even occur to me of the significance until I read this thread.

I'd start off with a simple yet tastefully done silver ankle bracelet and when those relationships reach a year mark I'll upgrade it to gold.

Those girls will flaunt it at their offices and gets all excited as it sets all the other girls in some jealous competition, pretty soon it's gonna be the latest rage in the office for some months.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
It seems that a wife whose husband suspects might be trying to cheat on him could be forced to wear this. Of course, the only way this could possibly be work is to have a pre-nuptual agreement mandating this, and the only type of husband that could away with this is one who is very high status due to wealth, such that a woman would not categorically reject this treatment. Otherwise, this is a pretty academic thing for us normal men.
She could just sneak a guy into the house
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
i like fvcking dudes wives regardless.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Only if it can inject toxic venom in the case of affairs.
Let go of that hate and despair that ur love is not reciprocated by women who has dismissed you in the past.

Its time you learn to be dismissive too thereby setting above par standards that women will subconsciously strive to adhere towards.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Let go of that hate and despair that ur love is not reciprocated by women who has dismissed you in the past.

Its time you learn to be dismissive too thereby setting above par standards that women will subconsciously strive to adhere towards.
Im not mad anymore. I feel enlightened.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Im not mad anymore. I feel enlightened.
Then that's what should subconsciously be manifested in ur postings.

Contribute goodstuff towards raising men out of the doldrums of mediocrity.

And it always starts off by changing mindsets or how a man thinks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Then that's what should subconsciously be manifested in ur postings.

Contribute goodstuff towards raising men out of the doldrums of mediocrity.

And it always starts off by changing mindsets or how a man thinks.
Once we have the map and the tools plenty is possible.
 
Top