"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think that women come out the woodwork for men that are "well endowed"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://slate.com/human-interest/2019/02/large-penis-pain-vagina-sex-advice.html
My boyfriend is, uh, huge. Long and thick as my wrist.
my opinion: I think that within a circle of gals, if the gal some well-endowed man is pumping breaks off with him, she will tell her friends about him, and at least a few of them will ask for his phone number, etc. Such a man, presumably he is decent shape, not short :mad:, etc., will have the gals come [pun not intended] to him.

For the record, I can't quite compare to a woman's wrist o_O, but a few gals have told me I have some size - although who knows if they just threw that out in the manner of a fake orgasm. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
my opinion: I think that within a circle of gals, if the gal some well-endowed man is pumping breaks off with him, she will tell her friends about him, and at least a few of them will ask for his phone number, etc.
Yes, female social circle chat is definitely a potential source of future lays regarding size and/or bed skills. Also reminds me of the old school trick of HS boys sticking a rolled sock in their jeans before a party… lmao
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yes, female social circle chat is definitely a potential source of future lays regarding size or bed skills. Also reminds me of the old school trick of HS boys sticking a rolled sock in their jeans before a party… lmao
Doubtful. Never happened to me. Trust when I say, being a bit larger and thicker than average is not always a blessing.

But, I thought putting a roll of quarters in your pocket was the old trick, not a sock?
 
Top