Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that the explosion of cam-girls, Instagram THOTs, etc. has emboldened chicks to start charging admission to their wedding?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Weddings were always intended to make money for the couple. In the US, it is customary to give a “gift” that significantly exceeds the cost of your dinner at the wedding.

Now, they are trying to make the pre-wedding party more lucrative.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weddings were always intended to make money for the couple. In the US, it is customary to give a “gift” that significantly exceeds the cost of your dinner at the wedding.

Now, they are trying to make the pre-wedding party more lucrative.
and that is why i'm normally "busy" when people marry, or I tell then up front, i'm broke I can't give sh!t

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well 7 dollars for a free meanl and the chance to meet some some woman is not a bad deal.

When Im invited to weddings I usually skip the church part and go straight to the party ones.

Ofc its necessary to pretend that you are sad that you didnt meet your special one yet and that you are looking forward to get wed yourself but after all we all bull**** each other every day so no big deal.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard them charge people for not going to the wedding when they were invited lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In the old days, at a wedding reception, the bride and groom would stop by each table to greet and chat with each guest and thank them for attending.

Now they just ignore you all night and mail you a thank you note six months later.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard them charge people for not going to the wedding when they were invited lol
the middle finger is what is people need

Well 7 dollars for a free meanl and the chance to meet some some woman is not a bad deal.

When Im invited to weddings I usually skip the church part and go straight to the party ones.

Ofc its necessary to pretend that you are sad that you didnt meet your special one yet and that you are looking forward to get wed yourself but after all we all bull**** each other every day so no big deal.
kinda hard pull that off when you don't give a sh!t enough to lie, and is happy enough single

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 2 weddings I went to were my niece's and a very good friend's, so I had to go to the church. :(