"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think that the dearth of good, full-time work will make betabuxxing come into vogue again?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
Unemployment is low because a massive number of new jobs today are part-time gig-economy jobs. Part-time "underemployment" has, statistically replaced the mass unemployment we remember from the 1980s. As Johnson says: "A majority of people who are classified as poor now live in a household where someone is in work.
It would seem that the old paradigm of having to marry a good provider - which has been cast to the side, at least by women in their sexual prime - could come back in the form of the relatively few men that hold time a good full-time job being looked upon as the prudent choice.

Or maybe this is just wishful thinking, and the brutal reality is that ... it's over. :down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I don't know. You must act Quick when it all comes down. Right now, looks like it could go on forever due to phony dolla printing (really cheap now cuz don't even have to use paper just type in 1s and 0s into THEIR OWN bank accounts or "accounts"). We are being taken for a Ride, and who knows when that ride will end (in our lifetimes)? I have a bad feeling that those of us who are "prudent" and have "saved" for Winter and many Many rainy days, are going to get punished just as much as the debtors. What is a safe haven? Pvssy is a safe haven.
 
Top