Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that the dearth of good, full-time work will make betabuxxing come into vogue again?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
Unemployment is low because a massive number of new jobs today are part-time gig-economy jobs. Part-time "underemployment" has, statistically replaced the mass unemployment we remember from the 1980s. As Johnson says: "A majority of people who are classified as poor now live in a household where someone is in work.
It would seem that the old paradigm of having to marry a good provider - which has been cast to the side, at least by women in their sexual prime - could come back in the form of the relatively few men that hold time a good full-time job being looked upon as the prudent choice.

Or maybe this is just wishful thinking, and the brutal reality is that ... it's over. :down:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. You must act Quick when it all comes down. Right now, looks like it could go on forever due to phony dolla printing (really cheap now cuz don't even have to use paper just type in 1s and 0s into THEIR OWN bank accounts or "accounts"). We are being taken for a Ride, and who knows when that ride will end (in our lifetimes)? I have a bad feeling that those of us who are "prudent" and have "saved" for Winter and many Many rainy days, are going to get punished just as much as the debtors. What is a safe haven? Pvssy is a safe haven.