Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that military enlistment is way down because incelibate men - and soldiers with cheating wives - just aren't motivated?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A LOT of youth's these days needs a good ol fashion a$$ kickin and some good discipline that can't be gotten from their single mothers or their uncaring beta fathers. Parent's can't even spank their kids anymore without getting reported and threatened to have their kids taken away. Just like in a few other select countries, I'm all for mandatory military serving for a year or two for people living in the US. It doesn't matter about political agenda but merely to get discipline and become men in the process.

I bet a lot of these younger pvssy's can't even last boot camp these days without going awol or suffering PTSD just from boot camp.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of education can you achieve there beside technical one needed for war?

Is there a limit in terms of money they can give you for such purpose?

Its still a good option for poor guys from troubled families, agree on that.
They will pay for your education.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
like I said no prospect, take note too, most country after you join is kinda for life, unless you discharge, it not like US who have a active and reserve, with the reserve still having to train every other year or so, other country you are FORCED to join when you have 18 to serve for a year, a waste of time, because around that time no one will hire you, and since most will also worry about college you will still be forced to join the army, so yeah I was in the army, and I will only be called during a war, but chances are if a war happens, I will just disapear and no way in hell I will fight, plus given my will if I was armed and close to a politician I will shot him myself
By the SSS, all dudes can be called up and drafted at a time of war in the United States. I was in the military and I am also a reserve.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... so yeah I was in the army, and I will only be called during a war, but chances are if a war happens, I will just disapear and no way in hell I will fight, plus given my will if I was armed and close to a politician I will shot him myself
AWOL during wartime?

private slovik execution.jpg

Reactions: BMX

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not when I can disapear or I can get... waht is the word? join another country since my ancestry is from another country, so I would pretty much be a foreign.

dead treats don't tend to work on me, normally I call the bluff, and if not, its I who will do the killing

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet a lot of these younger pvssy's can't even last boot camp these days without going awol or suffering PTSD just from boot camp.
I confirm this. My cousin's ex-husband went to boot camp then never deployed since he was certified with PTSD after boot camp.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Numbers are way down because soyciety is staffed with fat, lazy, gamer f^ckheads with no personal accountability or self-respect. Not too shocking.