“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you think that married women divorcing because they feel "gender fluidity" is due to the husband losing his frame?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-women-leave-husbands-other-152142316.html
Women are more likely than men to cheat on their spouses with a same-sex partner, studies suggest. It’s not that women are more likely to be homosexual or bisexual—it’s that women appear more willing than men to change their minds about what turns them on, throughout their lives.
When experts say that women are more likely to be sexually fluid, they mean that they’re more likely to make an exception to, or even update, their sexual identities.
my opinion: A man that keeps his frame doesn't have to concern himself with his wife doing this; it is because he is not properly establishing that he is man deserving of a wife that stays proper.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I no longer buy this "blame the guy" if anything doesnt work, a guy can have the best frame possible but there are factors outside his control.

Even the best sport pilot cant outperform a crappy built engine or an oil leak.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
There's a big misconception in that article, that sexual attraction is a choice. It's not, it just appears that some choose differently later because they tried fitting into the norms of society, until they said "fvck it" and stopped acting.

Outside of that there's plenty of people who are curious about it, but not necessarily into it more. Then there's the fact that it's less taboo for women to do sexual things with other women, so of course it's more common for women to cheat with same sex. Although I'd think cheating with a same sex lover is probably extremely rare compared to just regular cheating, so not really a significant social phenomenon...
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Most women I know who are lesbians are actually bi and will swing both ways. Most gay dudes I know are flat out not at all attracted to women PERIOD. There are always exceptions, but yea... straight chicks often experiment with other chicks... totally normal. How many parties have you gone to where there were two straight chicks making out and dancing. I've never seen straight dudes doing this at a party EVER... even when they are near passed out drunk. It's just how women are.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-women-leave-husbands-other-152142316.html




my opinion: A man that keeps his frame doesn't have to concern himself with his wife doing this; it is because he is not properly establishing that he is man deserving of a wife that stays proper.
Rich Cooper depicts female logic, female nature, hypergamy and her ability to change her mind at any time.

You as a man need to be cautious with how you proceed. The state has no. Place in your LTR. If a man is retarded enough to marry or live common law, he is asking for divorce rape and cucking.

Rollo beats competition together. I concur. Furthermore, I have to agree but willingness to walk is GOAT STATUS. Walking is impossible without any headache and likely extracted resources.

80% of divorce initiated by women. The prevalence of bulking season after 23 in western society begs the question why are men retarded? She drinks like dad. Cant cook like mom. Cucks marry her.


Part of the cheating via lez or dyking out is again about boundaries or lack thereof.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Most women I know who are lesbians are actually bi and will swing both ways. Most gay dudes I know are flat out not at all attracted to women PERIOD. There are always exceptions, but yea... straight chicks often experiment with other chicks... totally normal. How many parties have you gone to where there were two straight chicks making out and dancing. I've never seen straight dudes doing this at a party EVER... even when they are near passed out drunk. It's just how women are.
Its again female nature and a attempt to optimization of it. Guys like it and she attempts to monkey branch. It also means that she is testing boundaries.

Cucking should be grounds for stoning. As in, weeded out of the gene pool and existence.
 
Top