"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do you think that as women cross The Wall event horizon, they severely drop their Sexual Market requirements?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I have a hunch that this gal was in demand during her early years, and the utter horror at the realization that her complexion was fading has made her an exhibitionist, which is really a way that woman basically announce "I will let anyone do me". I also remember a while back the once-very-hot actress Marisa Tomei was a well-clothed prude that after age 35 or so seemed to *only* do movies in which there was ample raw T & A scenes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I have a hunch that this gal was in demand during her early years, and the utter horror at the realization that her complexion was fading has made her an exhibitionist, which is really a way that woman basically announce "I will let anyone do me". I also remember a while back the once-very-hot actress Marisa Tomei was a well-clothed prude that after age 35 or so seemed to *only* do movies in which there was ample raw T & A scenes.
She is not right in her head. Thought there are tonnes of horndogs so a woman's sexual value is always at the roof since everything is a sausage fest with online dating. She may not get Chads or Chadlited. Unless that theory is wrong.
 

ColoradoSun

New Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
54
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
I have a hunch that this gal was in demand during her early years, and the utter horror at the realization that her complexion was fading has made her an exhibitionist, which is really a way that woman basically announce "I will let anyone do me".
Your hunch seems really self-centered to try and soothe some pain or difficulty you have from a woman or the lack of a woman.

People have real problems in life. This woman has real problems. She has no "utter horror at the realization that her complexion was fading..." - where did you get that from? Not from her story. I think that's coming from inside your own head.

She might be homeless, might be a drug addict, might have seen loved ones suffer or even die in illness, might have had her children taken away, might have PTSD from military service or other trauma, might just be hopeless - who knows. She just couldn't cope with reality at this moment in her life, but I don't see anything in the article that would suggest she is focused on her inability to get the man of her dreams. I think she's just messed up.

Think of her as a human first, and not a video game character whose pattern of movement you are trying to predict. It's sad.
 
Top