"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Do you think STDs are at an all-time high (pre-COVID) because women have hypergamously been spreading their legs for Chads off of Tinder?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Maybe the only way a man can stay healthy is to get a waifu:
my opinion: :down:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
It's more likely due to the sex-positive, feminist attitudes about being a "liberated women", ie you can do whatever you want without consequence.
 
Last edited:
Top